The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I kinda expected it. He has probably seen throughout other threads how I have improved, so he is just a little scared to go from beating me in a meaningless round to getting beat when it matters

Hey I kinda expected it. He has probably seen throughout other threads how I have improved, so he is just a little scared to go from beating me in a meaningless round to getting beat when it matters

Oh boy lol

So now it didnt matter. Let me recap it for everybody that is playing the game at home.

I get a PM from someone challenging me and saying they were going to beat me.
I agree to play despite being ill.
Never an excuse was made on my end.
By the 2nd hole the score card looked like a crime scene.
By the turn, we were drawing chalk lines around INGolfer.
He finishes the round and heads back.
Then we hear its a swing change that was made and he's back and ready.
Stop me if you have heard this one before. :act-up:

I truly think OG may have snuck off to Indiana and had an illegitimate child at some point. It's just uncanny.

I truly think OG may have snuck off to Indiana and had an illegitimate child at some point. It's just uncanny.

Yep, a lot of his relatives are coming out of the woodwork around here these days! :D

You are correct, you made the only birdie of the day. Its kinda like TW being dubbed the hero of the Presidents cup. The match was over long before 18 and had it been match play we would have finished 10 holes and could have eaten lunch together instead of my having to jet back home...I hope we are able to mtach games again in SC. I figure I can cheer on the rest of my team after beating you like pipe in a New England basement..:beat-up:

It also seems to be forgotten that I am the ONLY one that got a birdie that day

I love the swing change excuse.....works every time, ask Tiger!

If I get chosen I am looking forward to trash talking the guys that haven't beat me, lol. I am running out of things to say. Just gonna have to let my game do the talking

I think my round with JB was probably one of the biggest lessons I have ever learned in golf:

It doesn't matter what you can do, or how often you can do it. Its about being able to do it when it counts, and when the pressures on. And that day, and week, I most certainly couldn't.

That's what makes me want in the mc so badly.

I cant wait til the viewing party. I think there are gonna be some very interesting videos

I cant wait til the viewing party. I think there are gonna be some very interesting videos

I can't wait to see yours. I hope you're not wearing any pants.

It is going to be really cool to see what people came up with! I think it is going to make me feel very self-conscious about my own entry!

I can't wait to see yours. I hope you're not wearing any pants.

I am not, but I am sitting down so you cant tell!

It is going to be really cool to see what people came up with! I think it is going to make me feel very self-conscious about my own entry!

I am not worried about what people think of mine. There are dumbies that prob didnt enter for this reason alone.

I am not worried about what people think of mine. There are dumbies that prob didnt enter for this reason alone.

There are people who will now tune in just because you're not wearing pants

There are people who will now tune in just because you're not wearing pants

thats why I did it. I am stoked for this...I wish I was there, drinking a beer and laughing along with the panelists.

It seemed like a really great and funny idea to me, until he asked me to film it for him, then it just got creepy.

thats why I did it. I am stoked for this...I wish I was there, drinking a beer and laughing along with the panelists.

Me too buddy.

I think my round with JB was probably one of the biggest lessons I have ever learned in golf:

It doesn't matter what you can do, or how often you can do it. Its about being able to do it when it counts, and when the pressures on. And that day, and week, I most certainly couldn't.

That's what makes me want in the mc so badly.

I would like to see some redemption for you as well dude. You've got the game

I'm stoked to see your bro's. Everytime I log into youtube I see his clip staring at me. It's stopped on a real closeup of his face so I can imagine he is taunting Dean and I. I can't wait to actually watch it

Who is getting thrown under this bus tonight?

Who is getting thrown under this bus tonight?

Probably whomever guarantees that they will demolish JB after already getting spanked. Not naming any names though....LOL.

Let's see how these teams stack up and then the "real" smack begins.

Tappin' from my iPad!

If getting hit by a bus gets me in. I have a shirt with a bullseye on my back. And I'm giving the driver of the bus the middle finger... As I dance "Nah Nah Na BOO BOO, You can't hit me." in the middle of the street...

1000% agreed!

I have to live vicariously through the chosen THP'rs on this one.

Good luck to all !

We are getting close...only a few more days. I am excited to see everyone's vidoes that they put so much thought in to. Also looking forward to the surprises that are in store for us!

1000% agreed!

I have to live vicariously through the chosen THP'rs on this one.

Good luck to all !

DD it breaks my heart that you weren't able to throw your name in the hat! You would have been a huge asset to the MC if you had been chosen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back