Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
3. Then use the mulcher part of the leafblower.

Or one of those lawn mowers that mulch and suck at the same time. My neighbour went from 16 bags of leaves from raking, to 4 bags mulched and dumped.

Your blower is way cooler than mine.

It's the top rated electric one on Consumer Reports, and only about $70. Got it at Sears a couple years ago.

toro-blower-470-1108.jpg

Oh I am a lazy yard keeper. I have all of that. I have a bigger blower than the one shown above. It's still a pain in the ass. I had to rake some too. But my neighbors 3yo got to use the blower and now I'm pretty much the best person ever in his life. So there is one plus.

1. Leaf blower
2. Run them over with the mower.

It's the top rated electric one on Consumer Reports, and only about $70. Got it at Sears a couple years ago.

toro-blower-470-1108.jpg

I only have gas lawn equipment, why? Because I think I am Tim Taylor

I only have gas lawn equipment, why? Because I think I am Tim Taylor
I used to also, but electric is soooooo much lighter! Outdoor outlets are a must though, and I got those installed last year!

314394_191217434296497_174252539326320_407471_1916157754_n.jpg

So I let slip an opportunity to gain a really respectable Bears fan to our little Bears football watching group. Man, what an idiot.

So I let slip an opportunity to gain a really respectable Bears fan to our little Bears football watching group. Man, what an idiot.
Smooth move buddy. Bears fans outside of the Midwest have to be few and far between, you can't do that stuff!

Great way to start my day...wake up to a text from my ex and then proceed to spill coffee all over my laptop. Wonder what great things are going to happen next.

I'm in Regina!

All this food talk has my stomach grumbling.

I just finished the Inheritance series. The ending pretty much made me die.

Philosophy class.

Nuff said.

My freaking stomach is deciding to be uncooperative. Something in there is ruining the party and the place is emptying out. Work lasts for another 3 hours and I am wondering if I can make it through that.

LMAO. Poor Seth. Information overload!!

I am suffering through an hour long webinar that just started.

My freaking stomach is deciding to be uncooperative. Something in there is ruining the party and the place is emptying out. Work lasts for another 3 hours and I am wondering if I can make it through that.

Sometimes you just have to drop bombs or liquid hurtings.

I am suffering through an hour long webinar that just started.

One of the few things I don't miss from the old job. We had at least two a week that could last an hour and conference calls.

yeah we know already dude.

Haha so many jokes...

Funny Dean! Its actually kind of pretty for a prairie city, but its just so freaking cold. But at least this day is almost done, and then there are only 4 more to do. I also don't like this stupid central time zone. 2 hours??? What the hell is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back