Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh no MC videos for me. Terrible way to end the week.

Running out of milk at supper time :angry:, especially when it feels like -40*f outside. (slight exaggeration, but darn cold)

Running out of milk at supper time :angry:, especially when it feels like -40*f outside. (slight exaggeration, but darn cold)

You kids need your milk.

Kevin

Family stuff came up and im not home tonight so I don't have any time to record anything.

Shot out with your cell phone, may not be perfect but its better than nothing.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Ugh no MC videos for me. Terrible way to end the week.

I feel your pain. There is know way I can make the MC but did a sponsor vid. 30 second video failed to load after 2 hours! Eff you wildblue!. I will try again tomorrow.

I have till tomorrow right?

I have till tomorrow right?

I believe its tomorrow night, 11:59pm. I may have to send a SMS if my poo poo internet wont load a freaking 30 second vid. Its a lame video anyway but I may be signed for a silly commercial after they see it......Just looked at it again, changes coming :bulgy-eyes:

Ok cool maybe there is hope for me

Hope so, good luck to you.

Thanks man. Just got home for a bit so I am going to write down all my ideas and record tomorrow.

I go through about 3 glasses of milk a year.

Kevin

I don't drink milk either. I'm considered a hazardous gas if I drink it

I don't drink milk either. I'm considered a hazardous gas if I drink it

THat explains it then, a glass of milk again would have given you at least 6 more inches when you were growning up.

THat explains it then, a glass of milk again would have given you at least 6 more inches when you were growning up.

Yeah but then I let it loose and the 6 inches is gone

It's a good thing I came in late here, lol.

Tap,Tap,Tap

I get my milk in cheese form.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back