Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
the awesomeness of thehackersparadise.com? that should easily fill 20 pgs at least

I have a 10-15 page paper due at 3, of which I havent started.

I also dont have a topic and am struggling to find one.

I have a 10-15 page paper due at 3, of which I havent started.

I also dont have a topic and am struggling to find one.

Procrastination sounds like a subject you know something about :D
I kid, I kid.

More responsibility for less reward. I'm suggesting that for my department motto in today's meeting.

the awesomeness of thehackersparadise.com? that should easily fill 20 pgs at least

bingo...you could fill 19 pages with just OG nonsense from the outing thread....its that easy!

bingo...you could fill 19 pages with just OG nonsense from the outing thread....its that easy!
The opening paragraph could be all smilies. :alien2::act-up::alien::blob:

Its gotta incorporate Innovation, somehow.... Hm...
How Smilies/Emoticons have innovated the world of Internet Message Boards and Forums. Done. :clapp:

Its gotta incorporate Innovation, somehow.... Hm...

Innovation = white

Hate to even say it because I don't believe it but there sure are a bunch of sheep out there.

Tappin' from my iPad!

So you know those little red straw things you stir your coffee dessert with? They disappeared not too long ago here at work and while Im not a big coffee drinker I do sometimes like a little coffee dessert in the morning. Come to find out today that those little straws were being put down the sink in both the kitchen and bathrooms along with the toilets. wtf is wrong with people? Seriously some people need a checkup from the neck up.

I hate rain. It's just not okay. Raining today and tomorrow, I can't golf Thursday. At least it's supposed to be nice all next weekend... Knock on wood.

I hate rain. It's just not okay. Raining today and tomorrow, I can't golf Thursday. At least it's supposed to be nice all next weekend... Knock on wood.

Rain is one thing. But this dark, wet, drizzly crap just sucks. Either rain or get sunny.

Rain is one thing. But this dark, wet, drizzly crap just sucks. Either rain or get sunny.

This weather here is just pissing me off. My son is begging to go out and play today but it is just getting to 60 today after raining all last night and he had strep throat last week and still has a cough. Really torn on what to do....

Small business administration and their dad-gum double talk. Ugh, I just want some freaking advice not two people telling me two different things then sending me off to another person.

:banghead:

So true. I'm cool if it's a decent day out except for the rain, but this fall rain crappy stuff sucks.

This weather here is just pissing me off. My son is begging to go out and play today but it is just getting to 60 today after raining all last night and he had strep throat last week and still has a cough. Really torn on what to do....

Oh no! It's ONLY 60 and a bit wet! Lol. Go golf you blessed guy. I'm so jealous, lol.

So true. I'm cool if it's a decent day out except for the rain, but this fall rain crappy stuff sucks.

Oh no! It's ONLY 60 and a bit wet! Lol. Go golf you blessed guy. I'm so jealous, lol.

I would be out there playing today already but it's my son that I am concerned about. He really wants to go but just coming off of strep throat I am not sure that it is the best idea.

I would be out there playing today already but it's my son that I am concerned about. He really wants to go but just coming off of strep throat I am not sure that it is the best idea.

Oh I totally know what you're saying. My opinion is totally biased since I'm just a kid who has had a dad tell him he can't do stuff since he was just sick, but I say let him go if he thinks he's fine and up to it. I know that I always hated feeling awesome but not being able to do stuff because I was sick before. But again, I wouldn't trust my opinion. :D

Doesn't that mean that he's all pumped full of anti-biotics already? Should be safe enough.

Doesn't that mean that he's all pumped full of anti-biotics already? Should be safe enough.

Good point - yes, he was on anti's that he completed on Sunday night. Still has a slight cough but think we are going to head out in the next 90 minutes and just walk 9. We are both itching to get out there.

Good point - yes, he was on anti's that he completed on Sunday night. Still has a slight cough but think we are going to head out in the next 90 minutes and just walk 9. We are both itching to get out there.

Did he finish the meds? Something a lot of people and parents do is stop taking the Strep meds when they start getting better. Unfortunately which is why there's a joke about all strep cases are untreated cases. Take the meds until they're all done.

Some days working in Healthcare is just flat out infuriating, especially when dealing with State agencies.

Some days working in Healthcare is just flat out infuriating, especially when dealing with State agencies.

I can only imagine WE, hell the stories I hear from my wife alone is frustrating to me and I'm clueless!

laundry... how in the hell do i have so much of it? and why in the hell does it take so long to do?

I can only imagine WE, hell the stories I hear from my wife alone is frustrating to me and I'm clueless!
Yes sir, frustrating indeed. It takes a lot to get me angry, but the right buttons were pushed today. I think at one point I may have laughed in someones face because of how wrong they were about a few things.

Yes sir, frustrating indeed. It takes a lot to get me angry, but the right buttons were pushed today. I think at one point I may have laughed in someones face because of how wrong they were about a few things.

Ah, I do that on a daily basis in my classroom....(kidding....sometimes...hehe)

My mini rant is I'm pretty sure 40% of my 1st hour class will end up in jail at some point....and that's low balling it.

Okay I'm off tomorrow and Thursday. Supposed to rain tomorrow. So hopefully it doesn't and I can play a round of golf. Thursday is going to be 55 and Sunny. But it's Turkey day, I don't know if any courses will be open. My families dinner isn't until Saturday. So I want to play somewhere on Thursday. Better start searching harder for an open course. I thought I played last year on Thanksgiving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back