Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My freaking stomach is deciding to be uncooperative. Something in there is ruining the party and the place is emptying out. Work lasts for another 3 hours and I am wondering if I can make it through that.

way too much info

LMAO. Poor Seth. Information overload!!

Sometimes you just have to drop bombs or liquid hurtings.

way too much info

I was just glad that I have a little trash can beside my desk. It has been a long time since I have thrown up. My stomach was threatening today for sure. Settled down now, but still feeling kinda bad. I drank a coke and that helped settle it a bit. Also some Oolong tea after lunch helped as well.

I was just glad that I have a little trash can beside my desk. It has been a long time since I have thrown up. My stomach was threatening today for sure. Settled down now, but still feeling kinda bad. I drank a coke and that helped settle it a bit. Also some Oolong tea after lunch helped as well.
I'm glad you're feeling better buddy, just in time for the work day to end!

I'm glad you're feeling better buddy, just in time for the work day to end!

I know right? I am going to go home and take it easy. It is No Golf Monday as I have to make myself take a day off or else I would be out there 7 days a week.

Raking. I spent six hours today raking/bagging leaves. On the bright side I got a lot of exercise.

its raining right now... thats not good since the course might be cart path only on turkey day which translates to a long slow round

I'm ranting because this week I'll not get to see my friend who is in town because well, thats my luck! Otherwise what a week!

I'm ranting because this week I'll not get to see my friend who is in town because well, thats my luck! Otherwise what a week!

Lame dude.

My rant is that I thought the terrible two's was a myth and was wrong. Dang kids!

Lame dude.

My rant is that I thought the terrible two's was a myth and was wrong. Dang kids!

Yeah I'm just saying the worst so it doesnt happen haha. I dont know Im in a mood again at work.

Turrable twos are real! And they last 3 years!! lol. I kid but man, its gotta be rough.

Nah, it could be worse, but I do want to cage him up at times hehehe

Lol. that's funny because my niece is in her turrable 2's. Well she is 3 but it's brutal. My other niece seemed to pass them.

hang in there, it does get easier.....eventually

Oh yea. Like everything with kids, it'll pass soon enough :)

We have been working on Crate training our kid. It worked so well for the dogs, that I thought it would work for the kid. HAHA

We have been working on Crate training our kid. It worked so well for the dogs, that I thought it would work for the kid. HAHA

Worked great until my kids figured out how to slide the latch to "open" from the inside.

Tappin' from my iPad!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH this made me lol.

Hmmm.

*Ponders crates*

Worked great until my kids figured out how to slide the latch to "open" from the inside.

Tappin' from my iPad!

We use a Master Lock!

Love it, now why did I not think of that back in the day :D

We use a Master Lock!

But then they can tell CPS that they were locked up. I can just do the standard crate and say it was a game and they knew how to get out.

Tappin' from my iPad!

fresh bagels that are hard as a rock....how does that happen?

I have a 10-15 page paper due at 3, of which I havent started.

I also dont have a topic and am struggling to find one.

I have a 10-15 page paper due at 3, of which I havent started.

I also dont have a topic and am struggling to find one.

Buying Socks! Great subject!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back