2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well CB, let me tell ya about me! I just went to the PGATourSuperStore and hit the Callaway Razr Hawk driver. I carried it 19 yards! Beat that!

Thats long! Im only averaging 19 yards with roll. Great dispersion though.

Well CB, let me tell ya about me! I just went to the PGATourSuperStore and hit the Callaway Razr Hawk driver. I carried it 19 yards! Beat that!

Thats when you drop it quick and grab a putter, hehe

Nice thats how far I carried my 3w on the first tee shot of the MC! Hopefully you club twirled afterwards like abeast.

Lol was it down the middle atleast?

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Nice thats how far I carried my 3w on the first tee shot of the MC! Hopefully you club twirled afterwards like abeast.

True, an awesome club twirl fixes almost everything..

True, an awesome club twirl fixes almost everything..

Truth. In fact I aim to have people only notice my amazing club twirl and not even see that the ball only went maybe 30 yards.

Ask CB, I have the club twirl down to an art form.

Truth. In fact I aim to have people only notice my amazing club twirl and not even see that the ball only went maybe 30 yards.

No question Jrod has the best club twirl I think I have ever seen. Just perfect really

No question Jrod has the best club twirl I think I have ever seen. Just perfect really

I like how he stared down the shot, twirled, and made us folks in TV land believe that his topper went 280 yards. That's the way it's done.

I club twirled after I almost killed the cart lady and DJ.

That's how we roll bro. No one will ever know the difference.

You got it! And neither of us like young or old people. We just like tall dudes who are hairy and like golf.

I see you guys and gals have been on here stirring the pot again. I guess TC got liquored up and feel asleep on the couch and JB & GG are out eating raw fish at some susu bar. We are going to have a good time folks next May and once the pairings/teams or set then the wild folks will really come out. It's going to like a bunch of pigs discovering a fresh corn bin. Gird up your loins and get ready to rumble!

Well then, no question about it then, Old Gray wants Jrod on his team of 20 also. :D

And the internet golfer has returned.

I love club twirling! I need to start wearing tape though cause its starting to cause blisters.

I don't drink liquor and JB and GG don't eat Susu you crazy old fart. Look at OG, getting his bachelor hood on. He's 3 sheets to the wind and thinks he's sending emails.

And the internet golfer has returned.

How was that fresh mess of mullet?

I don't drink liquor and JB and GG don't eat Susu you crazy old fart. Look at OG, getting his bachelor hood on. He's 3 sheets to the wind and thinks he's sending emails.

Look who's talking ye who owns part stock in Miller High Life Beer Company! Hold on, I got to go get me another cold one :eek:)!

Look who's talking ye who owns part stock in Miller High Life Beer Company! Hold on, I got to go get me another cold one :eek:)!

Blatant cheat right there buddy!!:blob:

LOL @ OG! I love that guy. Greatest Grandpa ever!

Mullet = Business in the front, party in the back

Entertainment is here :)

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Grape, cherry or orange? I know exactly what you are doing right now! Eating a ton of sugar free popsicles.

I'm in the big city tonight and I've already hit Golfsmith, Sports Authority and PGATourSuperStore. I'll never get on a simulator again. Haha.

I need someone to teach me how to twirl my golf club. Is it just a little twirl in your hand or a baton type twirl? Can you teach an internet golfer how to do it on the internet or do I have to wait for the outing?

Blatant cheat right there buddy!!:blob:

Now come on Chunk. You know typing some little squirrely looking smile thing ain't cheating!

LOL @ OG! I love that guy. Greatest Grandpa ever!

Mullet = Business in the front, party in the back

Naw good buddy, Mullet is a fish like JB & GG likes. I have never eat one raw like they do them susu fish but if you get enough soda crackers they might make a good meal. Anyways I bet Grand Cypress probably has Mullet on the menu for us Southern folks who like finer cuisine... lol

You got it! And neither of us like young or old people. We just like tall dudes who are hairy and like golf.

I wish I didn't know this about you two. I think Elton John is into that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back