2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF????

So this outing is just way to far in the future for my tastes. I can't wait to see my old friends, make some new ones, and have one of the best golf weekends ever.

Grape, cherry or orange? I know exactly what you are doing right now! Eating a ton of sugar free popsicles.

I'm in the big city tonight and I've already hit Golfsmith, Sports Authority and PGATourSuperStore. I'll never get on a simulator again. Haha.

I need someone to teach me how to twirl my golf club. Is it just a little twirl in your hand or a baton type twirl? Can you teach an internet golfer how to do it on the internet or do I have to wait for the outing?

Sweety pie,,, you don't need no simulator... You got me! I'm the real deal and simulating just won't get er done lol......

Sweety pie,,, you don't need no simulator... You got me! I'm the real deal and simulating just won't get er done lol......

I just threw up in ny mouth lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Now come on Chunk. You know typing some little squirrely looking smile thing ain't cheating!

Naw good buddy, Mullet is a fish like JB & GG likes. I have never eat one raw like they do them susu fish but if you get enough soda crackers they might make a good meal. Anyways I bet Grand Cypress probably has Mullet on the menu for us Southern folks who like finer cuisine... lol

Couple of things.
Never eaten mullet in my life.
Gray should not be allowed near a beer and a computer at the same time.
Gray should be banned from this thread for the next few months until we get closer to the outing for the horrible spew he is giving out.
Is there any way I can have the last 5 minutes of my life back from having to read that?

That's funny, KB is chilling in my living room with me, watching TV and THP'ing. Ha!

Lets PLEASE everybody remember that this is NOT the banter away thread.
Its very hard to ask newer forum members or those without a lot of posts to jump in and get involved when the threads dont have a hint of outing or competition talk in pages.

Are we going to have a skins game at the outing?

Brought to by iPhone 4 powered by Tapatalk

JB, will there be irons with graphite shafts at the outing?

I'm enjoying all this competitive talk. I haven't been a member long, and it is still up in the air on if I will have the funds to try and get to the outing this year if a spot opens up, but all this competitiveness makes me want to be there more than ever. My game is really coming around and I enjoy the trash talk that is going on lol.

I've been reading for a fee pages Matty and I have seen no trash talkn, what up dude? Don't let these guys put your flame out! Just keep dishing brother...

I love thin fairways, easier to putt from 35+ yards off the green lol

Dude your short game is in for a rude awakening! Florida greens and green side rough is ridiculously tough in comparison. The grass is ten times thicker and it just grabs the club.

Haha meant ya need to practice with this wedges! Not your putter or chipputt whatever that is called lol

I'm guessing yes, Cleveland loves THP!!! Andthatwould just rock

Are we going to have a skins game at the outing?

Not that is sanctioned by THP for obvious reasons.

Demo Day thread will be up when we get closer to the outing.

Here's a thread with some great pics from when JB and I played the North-South course in April.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ss-North-South-Course&highlight=grand+cypress

Some good pics in there.

Yep, I already asked that question about the new Cleveland Black Irons with Miyazaki shafts and he said they would be there!

Cleveland black with the miyazaki shafts!!! Yummm

Hopefully ill be lucky to take them out for a round

I've been reading for a fee pages Matty and I have seen no trash talkn, what up dude? Don't let these guys put your flame out! Just keep dishing brother...

Lol, I think I took it a little to far, and don't want anyone to get the wrong impression of me, I'm gona be calm for a bit :)

Cleveland black with the miyazaki shafts!!! Yummm

Hopefully ill be lucky to take them out for a round

They let us"checkout" equipment for rounds , it was a little like a free for all! I took an r11 driver and a 7 iron cg16 and 6 iron burner.

I don't think whole sets were checked out as thereweretons of people wanting to try everything but I could be wrong

Thanks for the pics Hawk, course looks beautiful.

The one water hole with the reeds straight out was cool b/c I hit the water and skipped it up on the green :)

That course destroyed me.

I love the little par 3 up against the water. Great hole.

Lol, I think I took it a little to far, and don't want anyone to get the wrong impression of me, I'm gona be calm for a bit :)

Stand by your convictions bro, it's all in good fun! Take what everyone says with a grain of salt. These are all big boys and girls. As far as I can tell this outing will be epic and those that have shared time on this thread are going to have a blast!
Next time markawesome gets in your stuff ask him about his Jaws wedges and what they do....

They let us"checkout" equipment for rounds , it was a little like a free for all! I took an r11 driver and a 7 iron cg16 and 6 iron burner.

I don't think whole sets were checked out as thereweretons of people wanting to try everything but I could be wrong

Is be happy with a 7 iron , as that's my fav iron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back