2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon O.G. bust out some deep Southern smack talk. 16oz curles isn't considered working out either. Nor is boar wrestling or feeding an Indian Princess.

C'mon O.G. bust out some deep Southern smack talk. 16oz curles isn't considered working out either. Nor is boar wrestling or feeding an Indian Princess.

As soon as my label prints out so I can run by the UPS store which is right next to the gym, I will come back and give it to ya! You had rather french kiss a boar hawg than mess with me dude.. lol Gone, bye, see ya'll later gators!

As soon as my label prints out so I can run by the UPS store which is right next to the gym, I will come back and give it to ya! You had rather french kiss a boar hawg than mess with me dude.. lol Gone, bye, see ya'll later gators!

Hahaha. Hawg.

LMAO! You're right, I would rather french kiss the boar hawg. I've seen you party, it's not pretty.

Haha, ur posts crack me up

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

can always count on OG to cheer ya up lol, had a good laugh

JB please tell everyone OG is not really like this in person! BTW, I'm out of town and I'm wondering if OG really went to the nursing home to visit his girlfriend (Indian Princess) instead of the gym.

JB please tell everyone OG is not really like this in person! BTW, I'm out of town and I'm wondering if OG really went to the nursing home to visit his girlfriend (Indian Princess) instead of the gym.

Is that bad or good? Lol

You should have told me you are out of town KellyBo, I would have gone over and made sure he took his meds. :D

You should have told me you are out of town KellyBo, I would have gone over and made sure he took his meds. :D

If (or should I say when) he starts getting out of hand on here, please race over and give them to him. You're the best DD!

No he is a completely different person. As an outsider looking in, one could say OG is the ultimate internet golfer.
Talks crazy trash and then in person is going through a swing change
Talks about distances that he is no where near reaching
Talks about how he finally found his club and wont be changing and yet every six months makes a change.
Talks about all these scores that he gets on his home course and then outing events never gets close.

I mean that is what we consider an internet golfer right? OG, the Ultimate Insider Internet Golfer.

At his age, what's it matter? :banana:

No he is a completely different person. As an outsider looking in, one could say OG is the ultimate internet golfer.
Talks crazy trash and then in person is going through a swing change
Talks about distances that he is no where near reaching
Talks about how he finally found his club and wont be changing and yet every six months makes a change.
Talks about all these scores that he gets on his home course and then outing events never gets close.

I mean that is what we consider an internet golfer right? OG, the Ultimate Insider Internet Golfer.

Lol, OG now using a belly putter too. Poor kb , you have to deal with all the changes first hand

OG is about the nicest person you will ever meet. But he's bat **** internet crazy:vampire:

Funny how we all love OG, yet still feel for KellyBo. Can't wait to see you two at the outing again!

OG is about the nicest person you will ever meet. But he's bat **** internet crazy:vampire:

lol rep added. nevermind i must spread rep before i can give it to ya lol.

Gray really is a nice person. Kelly is a sweetie as well. His gator rasslin whipper snapper persona is fun though!

tap on deez

WOW its like 3 pages of OG is crazy talk. I want to talk about something far more interesting, ME! Man I'm a great golfer, like really good. I once hit a golf ball, forwards!!! Thats right, dead straight! I can't do it all the time,but I clearly can bring out that straight shot once every few rounds. I also can two putt, not all the time mind you, but half the time. Watch out.

WOW its like 3 pages of OG is crazy talk. I want to talk about something far more interesting, ME! Man I'm a great golfer, like really good. I once hit a golf ball, forwards!!! Thats right, dead straight! I can't do it all the time,but I clearly can bring out that straight shot once every few rounds. I also can two putt, not all the time mind you, but half the time. Watch out.

But can you double chip like the shoulderless wonder?

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Thats great, can we get back to the OG talk now? :D

Wow! What an internet golfer!:bulgy-eyes:

I once hit a golf ball, forwards!!! Thats right, dead straight!

It's true. He was right next to me on the range for a whole day at The Morgan Cup, and I know I saw him hit more than one shot straight.

Kevin

Well CB, let me tell ya about me! I just went to the PGATourSuperStore and hit the Callaway Razr Hawk driver. I carried it 19 yards! Beat that!

Well CB, let me tell ya about me! I just went to the PGATourSuperStore and hit the Callaway Razr Hawk driver. I carried it 19 yards! Beat that!

But how was the trajectory?

Kevin

But how was the trajectory?

Kevin

LOL - I was too embarrassed to look and left quickly before the sales rep saw it. Hehe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back