Pro Wrestling Thread

Valid point-you may be right.
It’s pretty well been said by many around him, the body is the issue, the amount of work to keep working, at some point, enough is enough.

It’s pretty well been said by many around him, the body is the issue, the amount of work to keep working, at some point, enough is enough.
And people can criticize the number of matches. But look at how many of those were bangers.

I get most of my information-- from here, so I really hadn't seen anything about it. I guess thinking about it makes sense for sure.

I get most of my information-- from here, so I really hadn't seen anything about it. I guess thinking about it makes sense for sure.
Sounds like you want to acknowledge him?

Sounds like you want to acknowledge him?
will smith swimming GIF by Will Smith's Bucket List

this is huge if true

Reported that Rhea Ripley suffered an injury on last week’s episode of RAW. According to multiple sources, Ripley was involved in a backstage brawl with Liv Morgan. The injury is serious enough that there is speculation internally about Ripley potentially being forced to vacate her title, possibly as soon as tonight’s episode of RAW.

More smoke

Whoa-- the chair throw from Liv? Is that what we're referencing??

Has to be. She was clutching her right arm pretty close to her body when she was down on the ground.

Has to be. She was clutching her right arm pretty close to her body when she was down on the ground.
That's crazy-- Then again didn't Rhea put Liv out of commission for a bit?

Welp, guess Raw will be a must watch for some of us who aren't in SAT having fun
Look forward to bantering with you, lol.

I wondered the same thing. That is the only thing that might have caused the injury unless something else happened.

I wondered the same thing. That is the only thing that might have caused the injury unless something else happened.
Only thing I could think of, because if memory serves they pulled Liv off pretty quickly/Dom jumped in.

Yes sir!!
I have my sons football practice, I wont be turning it on right at the start, so will have to catch up.

Only thing I could think of, because if memory serves they pulled Liv off pretty quickly/Dom jumped in.
Got slammed against a solid wall and then kicked in the face after the chair throw.

Welp, guess Raw will be a must watch for some of us who aren't in SAT having fun
I wish Raw was on a streaming channel - now that I'm in it only sometimes I want to watch more. Only the PPV's are available for me since I don't get actual TV. I can't wait until we get to 2025 and it's on Netflix.

I wish Raw was on a streaming channel - now that I'm in it only sometimes I want to watch more. Only the PPV's are available for me since I don't get actual TV. I can't wait until we get to 2025 and it's on Netflix.
you can stream it on the NBC USA or Peacock app.

I'd imagine a quick google of "WWE RAW Streams" would find a reddit link or something.

That'll do it- and copy on keeping quiet till you catch up.
Nah, talk all you want, I am good at hoping in this thread without reading back. Ultimate skim.

you can stream it on the NBC USA or Peacock app.
This is how lame I am - I didn't know NBC had an app. I just downloaded it, and apparently you don't even need an account to watch.

You've made my week, and it's only Monday.

Back