Rockets are the hottest team in the League. They beat my Jazz last night like it was varsity v. jv. Well, the Jazz are kind of a jv team right now.

Watching the Raptor's broadcast of Lowry's return to Toronto is pretty obnoxious.

Excited about Embid's return. Any chance he actually makes it all the way through the playoffs?

Excited about Embid's return. Any chance he actually makes it all the way through the playoffs?
Would love to see it.

Nice to see Klay still able to catch fire once in awhile. The timing is right as well.

Bronny headed to the draft. He almost suredly will end up a second round pick of the Lakers (assuming the Lakers have a second round pick).

Bronny headed to the draft. He almost suredly will end up a second round pick of the Lakers (assuming the Lakers have a second round pick).
he has no business going into the draft this year....and if his dad wasn't Le-Bum, Le-Flop...he would not get drafted at all

Embiid comes back, and the Sixers get hot. I don't think it matters much since they will still be in the play-in game. If they do advance, they will either play Boston or Milwaukee. They don't win either of those series.

I'm sure Boston and Milwaukee fans can't be super happy getting stuck playing Embiid and the Sixers first round.

Embiid comes back, and the Sixers get hot. I don't think it matters much since they will still be in the play-in game. If they do advance, they will either play Boston or Milwaukee. They don't win either of those series.

I'm sure Boston and Milwaukee fans can't be super happy getting stuck playing Embiid and the Sixers first round.
The Sixers are only one game back in the loss column from the Pacers and the 6th seed. It’s not over yet. Think about the Cavs having to face the Sixers with how the Cavs have been struggling.

Also, you are likely right, but Milwaukee is something like 13 and 13 since Doc took over. It is not certain that Milwaukee wins that series. Aren’t you Sixers fans still wishing you had Doc for a coach? Come and tell us @RealPretendPsychic.

The Sixers are only one game back in the loss column from the Pacers and the 6th seed. It’s not over yet. Think about the Cavs having to face the Sixers with how the Cavs have been struggling.

Also, you are likely right, but Milwaukee is something like 13 and 13 since Doc took over. It is not certain that Milwaukee wins that series. Aren’t you Sixers fans still wishing you had Doc for a coach? Come and tell us @RealPretendPsychic.
Hope my man is just busy with a new baby and moving and that's why we haven't seen him.

And no

The Lakers are suddenly in pretty good shape to take the 7 or 8 seed. It is a small W but not having to win 2 play-in games is nice.

The Lakers are suddenly in pretty good shape to take the 7 or 8 seed. It is a small W but not having to win 2 play-in games is nice.
8 and 2 in their last 10.

The East’s second best team, the Bucks, have the same record as the West’s fifth best team, the Mavs. The West should be a good watch for the playoffs.

Son and wife are leaving today to go watch the Hawks play for his 16th birthday. Catching a globe trotters game while they're there too.

The Lakers are up to 7th or 8th in 3 point shooting percentage, and that's after shooting like 30% for the opening month of the season.

The Lakers are up to 7th or 8th in 3 point shooting percentage, and that's after shooting like 30% for the opening month of the season.
I remember back in the day, like during the Showtime era of the Lakers, the 8th seed in the playoffs was almost always a complete walkover. Let’s say that Minnesota ends up with the 1st seed and the Lakers are the 8th seed. I am not sure whom I would pick.

I remember back in the day, like during the Showtime era of the Lakers, the 8th seed in the playoffs was almost always a complete walkover. Let’s say that Minnesota ends up with the 1st seed and the Lakers are the 8th seed. I am not sure whom I would pick.
Agreed. It is going to be very much match up specific. Sacramento and especially Denver are bad news for LA. OKC would almost be a gift. The others are somewhere in between. This assumes they can get past the play-in portion, of course.

Agreed. It is going to be very much match up specific. Sacramento and especially Denver are bad news for LA. OKC would almost be a gift. The others are somewhere in between. This assumes they can get past the play-in portion, of course.
The game this evening is HUGE in determining playoff seeding for both teams. As I understand it, Minnesota has the tiebreaker with Denver and they still play each other one more time, so that game likely determines the one seed. However, the Lakers have to keep winning to stay in at least the 8th spot, but by beating Minnesota, the Lakers push Denver towards number 1. At the same time, maybe the Lakers can help put Minnesota in the 2nd spot and take the 7th spot in the first play in game, thereby avoiding Denver. It should be a fun game this evening.

Why is Kuminga coming off the bench again?

No LBJ and no AD…Gonna be rough

Mordant has issues. He punched a 17 year old kid.

The East’s second best team, the Bucks, have the same record as the West’s fifth best team, the Mavs. The West should be a good watch for the playoffs.
The Bucks aren't that good. They have struggled all year.

Doc has not improved the team. The defense is just bad.
IMO, entirely predictable when you replace one of the best defenders (Holliday) with one of the worst (Dame).

Son and wife are leaving today to go watch the Hawks play for his 16th birthday. Catching a globe trotters game while they're there too.
My son wore his Bufkin Michigan jersey and he walked all the way across the court to dap him up when he saw it. He's so excited! :ROFLMAO:

Back