PUMA Graphic Polo - Your Thoughts?

The more I look at the more I like. When will it be available to purchase?

It's way too busy for me. Wow, I've even got a headache now. Whoever designed that may need some sort of treatment.

if you guys are gonna leave me bad rep for my puma outfit, atleast have the balls to leave a name ... just saying

I really like it

if you guys are gonna leave me bad rep for my puma outfit, atleast have the balls to leave a name ... just saying

I liked the outfit MK17. Some people are just afraid of flashy golfers. Puma on Brother. Puma on......

I liked the outfit MK17. Some people are just afraid of flashy golfers. Puma on Brother. Puma on......

Lol someone gave me bad rep and said as a 17 hc I shouldn't wear it lol

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

The is a good looking shirt..... and MUCH MORE! The problem is that it's five really nice shirt designs in one. Or, it's a golf shirt designed by a committee. Or, it's a "golfing fusion" shirt, where golf design meets quilting.

At least it's not boring!

The more I look at the more I like. When will it be available to purchase?

It's out now. I almost bought one at the Klipper pro shop the other day just to wear and take a pic of myself and post on here. A bit steep money wise for a joke though.

It's out now. I almost bought one at the Klipper pro shop the other day just to wear and take a pic of myself and post on here. A bit steep money wise for a joke though.

then you would get bad rep hahahah!!

On Morning drive they were interviewing Mahan and Fowler and Ricky happened to be wearing the shirt. Seriously, it didn't look too bad. I may have to check this out.

I'm curious after more than a year if anyone's opinions of Puma styling has changed?

The picture is not coming up for me....sounds colorful and loud though!

I like the styling of Puma. Some of their shirts are way out there but it seems they something for everyone. This years line seems to be a bit tamer than last.

The picture is not coming up for me....sounds colorful and loud though!
I can't see it either, I'll put these from their site up for examples:
pisa2
pisa2
pisa2

I can't see it either, I'll put these from their site up for examples:
pisa2
pisa2
pisa2
The one on the left looks like an old blanket in my grandmothers house.

I think these were designed by/for color blind people. Waaaaayy too loud for me

The styles / colors / designs do absolutely nothing for me.

I usually just buy the shorts. They're pretty sweet.

Can't wait to see the Cobra/Puma guys in those shirts for the Morgan Cup!

Some of the shirts are a little loud for my taste but I would wear some as well. I'm 50/50 here

Icey, I think people are going to either love or hate something as bold as Puma's designs. Me, personally... I love them. I like to stand out a little. On days when my game is off I sometimes wish I wouldn't have worn such loud clothes though.

I'm a big Puma fan but I couldn't wear this. I don't like people looking at me when I play, this shirt will stand out from space. No gracias!

Austin Powers would be proud.

Icey, I think people are going to either love or hate something as bold as Puma's designs. Me, personally... I love them. I like to stand out a little. On days when my game is off I sometimes wish I wouldn't have worn such loud clothes though.
I tend to agree with the love or hate, but to be honest I used to be more on the hate say 18 months or more ago, and the more I looked into them and checked all the options the more I was intrigued. And now having them as a sponsor for the MC I've totally flipped head over heels in love with all their stuff. But I would certainly say it's been a huge transition in the last couple years.

Back