Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
www.naileditgolf.com is having a big demo club sale on TM items. Bunch of iron sets and then the R11 driver for $269, R11 FW for $129, and Burner 2.0 TP driver for $189. Just a few examples...

Golfetail is offering a set of 3 pure spin wedges for $54.99 use coupon code PURESPIN-0527 at checkout.
http://www.golfetail.com/p-200524-p...utm_content=banner&utm_campaign=11may27_email

200524_1_.jpg

knetgolf.com has a Groupon for $40 worth of used/refinished balls for $20. I have done this deal before w/ them and it's pretty good. It is in the Fayetteville Groupon section but because it is just an online promo code you're buying you can do it from anywhere in the US.

Link to Groupon

Just checked and this is still active. I bought one and my wife bought one too because there is a limit of 1 per person. This should take care of my summer's golf balls for $20. I love it.

Just checked and this is still active. I bought one and my wife bought one too because there is a limit of 1 per person. This should take care of my summer's golf balls for $20. I love it.

So how does this work? you pay $20 and get $40 in credit to spend on their site?

So how does this work? you pay $20 and get $40 in credit to spend on their site?
Exactly. You purchase the groupon and you'll get a discount code to use on the site. You cannot apply the discount to shipping however, so you'll have to tack on another $7-10 depending on whether you get 2 or 3 dozen.

Exactly. You purchase the groupon and you'll get a discount code to use on the site. You cannot apply the discount to shipping however, so you'll have to tack on another $7-10 depending on whether you get 2 or 3 dozen.

pretty sweet deal, totally jumped on this one

Glad you were able to use it Brick.

Let us know how it al works out for you.
so i ordered a taylormade 2009 rescue tp 3 19 degree hybrid form Naileditgolf.com. I love it!!! was a steal for 100 with shipping. did not come with headcover or tool though! oh well great club!!!! I pretty much use it on my second shot every hole! guess that doesn't say much for my drive! lol anyway they are having a big demo sale right now if you need anything i suggest you check it out!

Wow that's quite the deal. Thanks for the heads up, this may be a good idea for my dad for father's day.

I feel a tiny bit dirty but I used it to swing a $50 discount on the one my pro shop had in stock.

I feel a tiny bit dirty but I used it to swing a $50 discount on the one my pro shop had in stock.
I don't know why, they agreed to the $50 discount and you could have actually saved $50 over that ordering the online Sf 2.0. As they say it looks like a win/win situation to me.

Yep, anyone wanting a stand bag right now would be hard pressed to beat this deal.

Thanks for the bag deal, I was in need of a bag and this should go great with the R9s!

http://dealadaygolf.com/ has Callaway Jaws Wedges - 3 Wedge Set for $184.99.

883_main.jpg

I hate seeing deals like this and only being RH....
I know that us lefties are not as many, but still..at least one in the last 20 deals from here should be a LH deal....not....

I hate seeing deals like this and only being RH....
I know that us lefties are not as many, but still..at least one in the last 20 deals from here should be a LH deal....not....

Don't worry, it's an oddball set anyway. 54*, 58*, 64* Seriously...who needs a 64* wedge unless you are Phil....I guess it has it's place but not for many people. They are also graphite, which I would be interested in trying to see how the Fuji wedge shafts perform since I play graphite in the irons too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back