Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashworth Short Sleeve Button Performance Wicking Synthetic Polo for $24.96 in 3 colors @ budgetgolf
http://www.budgetgolf.com/Ashworth_...tm_campaign=BudgetGolf.com Deals of the Week

u52269.jpg

u52268.jpg

u52231.jpg

Is golflandwarehouse a good site? Has anyone used them?

Trying to not get ripped off. That deal seams almost too good to be true. Anyone?

Trying to not get ripped off. That deal seams almost too good to be true. Anyone?

I recommend sending a PM to Bowl37 in post #1558 above, he has ordered the driver and may have informaiton on the company. In their defense, they do list a telephone number and email to contact them as well as a location type mailing address. Check with the BBB there and see about complaints, then you are good to go.

Last edited:
Hey Dawg - seeing as you are the superest golf shopper, can you find me a deal on a yellow clicgear3.0??:comp::clapp:

Dawg - do you work for budget golf? Lol. If not, they should hire you. You have probably gotten them a ton of business.

On a serious note though, thank you for posting all of the great deals.

Hey Dawg - seeing as you are the superest golf shopper, can you find me a deal on a yellow clicgear3.0??:comp::clapp:

I'll look, I saw some cg 3.0 listed last week for $170 or there abouts. :D

Dawg - do you work for budget golf? Lol. If not, they should hire you. You have probably gotten them a ton of business.

On a serious note though, thank you for posting all of the great deals.

I have been thinking about talking to them about a commission. :laugh:

One of my coworkers just told me about this deal at TGW.com. Said these were the most comfortable golf shoes hes worn.

Callaway Mens Hyperbolic X Golf Shoes Orignal price $240 on sale for $69.98

yhst-17159114447480_2160_5052405028

Mizuno Golf Wicking Polos $8.11
Coolfit dry wicking fabric keeps you dry while an anti-microbial treatment eliminates odors…

Manufacturer: Mizuno
Model: Shirt
SKU: 33ALOMWPOLO2BMEN
Condition: NEW, FACTORY SEALED
Color: White and Blue

http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/alo-m...tml?siteID=lw9MynSeamY-aU9635XcMZtFLsL4ULNdsQ

Use code Infinity7off for 5% off

Shipping is $5.99

The Alo men's polo short sleeve two-button sport shirt is made from 100% polyester moisture-wicking performance fabric.
Anti-microbial treatment keeps clothes odor free. Contrast piping on raglan sleeves and inside back neck.

100% polyester bird's-eye-knit jacquard
Cool-Fit dry-wicking performance fabric keeps you cool and comfortable
Anti-microbial treatment keeps clothes odor free
Mesh side and underarm panels
Contrast piping on raglan sleeves and inside back neck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back