Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think these were the ones I was telling you about on the plane ride home from the Outing...did you snag a pair?

No I didnt but at that price it sure is tempting.

The 'hyper blue' color is pretty sweet looking man....very close to Romo blue

No I didnt but at that price it sure is tempting.

The 'hyper blue' color is pretty sweet looking man....very close to Romo blue

I like that color too. Ive still got the tab open so I can look at them and ponder.

Just got this email, sounds like a pretty good deal.

callaway_tour_is_golf_balls_near_mint_1_medium.jpg

http://www.golfballnut.com/products/callaway-tour-is-near-mint?utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Callaway+Tour+Is+Near+mint+6-1-11&utm_content=Callaway+Tour+Is+Near+mint+6-1-11+CID_4b798d12b0058a1891cc35a8dc360098&utm_source=Campaign+Monitor+Email&utm_term=Special+Deal+of+the+Week

you'll buy these before the day is done dude and you'll have them onn for our next round.....lol
I like that color too. Ive still got the tab open so I can look at them and ponder.

JXT012CVN

15% off + free shipping at golf smith.

GPPGolf.com has Callaway Tour i(S) and Tour i(Z) for $19.99 per dozen.

In looking for additional information on my recent purchase of the Superfast 2.0 driver per a previous deal of the day I came across GPPgolf.com also selling it a discounted price of $199 and the TP version for $299. They are listed as an authorized Taylormade dealer on Taylormade's site. I haven't done any business with them so I can't vouch for them.

One of my coworkers just told me about this deal at TGW.com. Said these were the most comfortable golf shoes hes worn.

Callaway Mens Hyperbolic X Golf Shoes Orignal price $240 on sale for $69.98

Been pondering these myself, just not sure about the size I'd need, I had to go up to a 14 with the nike running shoes I just bought.

Adidas ClimaProff Provisional Rain Pant from 14stix for $24.99 in women's L & XL only
http://www.14stix.com/

279_large.jpg

I did too. I actually called there and spoke with someone. They said it was shipping yesterday. From what I was told it is a authorized TaylorMade retailer so we will see. I noticed that for some reason, yesterday the price was $229 when you add it to the cart.

In looking for additional information on my recent purchase of the Superfast 2.0 driver per a previous deal of the day I came across GPPgolf.com also selling it a discounted price of $199 and the TP version for $299. They are listed as an authorized Taylormade dealer on Taylormade's site. I haven't done any business with them so I can't vouch for them.

I did too. I actually called there and spoke with someone. They said it was shipping yesterday. From what I was told it is a authorized TaylorMade retailer so we will see. I noticed that for some reason, yesterday the price was $229 when you add it to the cart.

I have purchased from them before with zero issues. As for their prices, on certain things they seem to change almost daily. Sometimes you can grab a great deal from them.

I have purchased from them before with zero issues. As for their prices, on certain things they seem to change almost daily. Sometimes you can grab a great deal from them.

Great. Thanks!

GPP hides all their prices on the main pages and forces you to click to see a price.. I think that's a way to get around MAP pricing, but I am sure JB can speak more knowledgeably on that.

Either way, I've purchased from them before and had zero issues.

good looking out, just got 2 adidas shirts shipped for less than $40, cant beat that!

I have bought several Adidas & Ashworth shirts from them and they are a great company to deal with.

I actually purchased an R9 460 just after it came out for $200 and it was legit too - with no issues. So I would have to agree that you can find some deals on certain days from them. I even was able to purchase some PRACTICE Pro V1s for $20 a dozen. They have since gone up to $26 per dozen.

I had to pull the trigger on this deal. Too good to pass up. It was free shipping too. Total price paid was $199.99. Hope it's legit.

Received my Superfast 2.0. It's legit. What an absolute steal! Thanks for the heads up!

I went to the store and hit a few balls with it tonight. I was excited before but now I cannot even contain my excitement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What higher end balls would you compare these to?

It's Callaway's high end 4pc tour ball. You can compare it to other OEM's high end balls (Srixon ZStar(x), Titleist ProV1(x), Nike 20XIs or x, etc.). The S is the spinnier of the two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back