Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks DawgDaddy!! I clicked on the glove deal you posted and I'd never been on that site before and they had some great deals.

TaylorMade Rolling Duffle Bag for $49.99 from caddiesbag.com

taylormade_rolling_deffle_400.jpg

Sunice Sandwick Half-Zip Windshirt for $24.99 from 14stix.com

293_large.jpg

Adidas ClimaProof Provisional Rain Jacket (Men's & Women's) for $39.99 from www.14stix.com
274_large.jpg

Looks like the same shaft I have in my Nickent driver. I have it in stiff flex and really like it.

Unless you purchased it and installed it into an evolved tip it isn't the same shaft. The V2 Tour Flight has different launch characteristics than the regular V2. It also has purple paint on the butt end of the shaft where the regular one has black. The TF has gotten great reviews on golfwrx. Lots have said that it is the best shaft out there for the price.

If any Canadians are interested, Sport Chek is selling the Penta's at 2 dozen for $65

Found a coupon code for sundog sunglasses at www.ibuyeyewear.com. Use code VIM for 30% off.

Not any huge savings but www.intheholegolf.com has free shipping on orders over $75 and 5% off entire order thru 5/31 with the code: SPRINGGOLF.

TGW has the Wilson Fybrid line on sale for $80. Seriously considering the Fy 19.5.

edit: free shipping if you buy it through Amazon.

Last edited:
travisMathew Nooner Pant $44.99 at www.14stix.com They are out of waist sizes 32, 34 & 36.

254_large.jpg

Of course there isn't any 36

Last edited:
Ashworth High-Twist Jersey Stripe Polo Shirt Golf Apparel $15.99+ $5.99 Shipping http://www.divot.com/

1017266-aaq.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back