What's your internet speed?

Hard wired:

2857599608.png

Last edited:
2860068817.png

What sucks is that I looked into that Google Fiber and for TV and Internet is less than what I pay for DirecTV and my internet by quite the margin and my internet speed is a measley 15 megs download and 1 meg upload. I'm so jealous of you right now Smalls! I really hope that Google Fiber comes to my area sometime soon!

Ok 939 upload is insane. Like absolutely ridiculous

Ok 939 upload is insane. Like absolutely ridiculous

Been like that all day! It wouldn't go over 300 yesterday.

Wireless is slower today though, down to 65 to 75.

We need an over/under for how many days pass before Smalls doesn't run a speed test.

We need an over/under for how many days pass before Smalls doesn't run a speed test.

Probably a week. You'd be better off picking a number of speed tests a day!

Been like that all day! It wouldn't go over 300 yesterday.

Wireless is slower today though, down to 65 to 75.

Oh, down to a MEASLY 65 to 75 :banghead:

Getting there would be awesome

Well, it wasn't one day! hehehe

2862431970.png

WTF! I am going to call and get some credit!

You ain't right buddy.

Man do I envy you. I have one of the slowest speeds here on THP. DSL is so slooooooooooooooooow.

Well, it wasn't one day! hehehe

2862431970.png
I kind of have to hate you for that.

My son informed me that XBOX picks the best server by looking at these numbers from the players online.
So, if he were to have fiber, he would likely be the server for every HALO match, which would make him a god.
He's pretty jelly right now, too.

Just realized I didn't do a speed test yesterday! Guess golf was more important!

My first wireless test I am posting on Google Fiber. Right around where he said average wireless should be. He said as everything updates it should get faster.

2855854520.png

Now don't go bragging there Jack Rabbit :D

If I'm lucky I get 10 down and 3 up. I've got dsl with Att.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Back