Used to have this, but had nothing but problems with it.

Now been replaced with this one,

Sorry to hear you had problems with the Impreza. Did you modify it or was it stock? What were the issues you were having?

'08 F-150 crew cab 4x4

Here's my little ride.

truck.jpg

Sorry to hear you had problems with the Impreza. Did you modify it or was it stock? What were the issues you were having?

It was modded yes mate. Running 340bhp/350lbs/ft Torque, full exhaust and remap inc launch control.

I brought the car from a main delaer and paid over the odds for it, so I could get a car with warranty. About 3 months after buying it though, the temp gauge started to go through the roof, and after 2 or 3 trips to different tuners it was attributed to the head gasket :( A month later and £500 down (warranty only covered certain things) I got the car back, but immedialty found it was using more oil then petrol. I opted to chop it in at this point rather than start running up huge costs with a forged engine rebuild etc.

Black Vectra I have now is nice to drive - 303bhp and 410lbs/ft Torque from the 2.8ltr V6 Turbo, not as quick from a standing start but definatly quicker once it's moving!

I was wondering if part of your issues were the head gaskets. Seems a lot of Subarus had those issues, modded or not for a while there. That was one of the things I looked into before deciding on mine and making sure that was a problem that was resolved.

2002 Toyota 4Runner here.

I drive a 2010 Honda Crosstour, wife drives 2010 Acura MDX.

1996 Toyota Avalon. Still in great condition, and I've personally known every owner of the car. 230k miles and still going strong. I'm pretty much going to drive it until it dies.

1996 Honda Civic hatchback with 330,000kms on it. I guess I saved all my cash to dump into my 2009 Harley Street Glide!

I like nice/fancy/expensive stuff when it comes to almost everything except vehicles. I know that is odd and I am not sure why I have that mindset either. I just want something that is new or newer, dependable, and a value.
We just upgraded/traded all of our vehicles:
2011 Chevrolet Impala LTZ
2011 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ (dark blue)
2011 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ (white diamond tri-coat) (my daily driver)
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (work truck package for the farm).

the cars currently in my household are a fiat punto 1.2 and a peugeot 106 independance.there use to be a kawasaki zx9r c model alongside them but i got rid of that,oh how i miss that:crying:

2007 Infiniti G35x with some suspension mods for all-season hooliganism, and a 2006 Honda Odyssey for toting the family around.

2011 Sorento v6

2000 Civic 5 speed. 45,000 miles.

1999 Honda Accord 157,000 miles. I want a new car, Chevrolet traverse, but also do not want a car payment. If anyone has a Traverse let me know what you think.

06 bmw 325i.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Wife has a 2011 Subaru Outback.

I am rocking a 2006 Hyundai Tiburon.

I like nice/fancy/expensive stuff when it comes to almost everything except vehicles. I know that is odd and I am not sure why I have that mindset either. I just want something that is new or newer, dependable, and a value.
We just upgraded/traded all of our vehicles:
2011 Chevrolet Impala LTZ
2011 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ (dark blue)
2011 Chevrolet Traverse LTZ (white diamond tri-coat) (my daily driver)
2010 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 (work truck package for the farm).

1999 Honda Accord 157,000 miles. I want a new car, Chevrolet traverse, but also do not want a car payment. If anyone has a Traverse let me know what you think.

Personally a big fan. Easy to drive for their size, smooth riding, etc.

2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee. Wife has a 2011 Subaru Outback.

I wish I had the 2011! Did she get the wi-fi?

I probably won't get a new car until this one has 200,000 miles. Which should be a year after I pay it off!

My car, and with almost the same mileage. I am at 138K, but I don't drive much.

I keep it simple with a 2000 Dodge Durango 150000 + miles on it and a 96 Explorer sport 106000 miles. I enjoy not having a car payment and I am a mechanic so I keep them in good shape. Im rocking them until one finally gives up on me completely and then Im off to get my first new truck ever.

Being 17, I get what's given to me. Started with a 2001 Mercury Sable with 130,000 and drove it to 137,000. I then got ANOTHER Sable. This being an 2003 with only 30,000 on it. So, I'm pretty happy with having such a nice car this young.

Back