Dude, shoot me your addy in a PM and its your man. Honestly.
Seriously?! Thanks man! I have 09 like I said earlier and I get bored with it, other than putting up ridiculous numbers in the season and campus legend modes.

If you are talking NCAA football bridges I have it. I got rather bored of it because the Career mode is rather quick and repetitive.

Edit: too late :D

Thanks anyways though!

Any of yall play certain games due to what season it is?

I usually just play NCAA football when i get bored. But if its baseball season I always play more baseball on the 360, and like now its March Madness so I have being playing NCAA basketball here lately.

Any of yall play certain games due to what season it is?

I usually just play NCAA football when i get bored. But if its baseball season I always play more baseball on the 360, and like now its March Madness so I have being playing NCAA basketball here lately.

Nah, I'm a footballer from July release to the next July release, but, I play in online leagues so that helps.

Other than that though it's pretty much just whenever it comes out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ive always been a huge fan of playstation since the very beginning
and the ps3 is hands down in every way a better console
but game wise the 360 has surpassed ps's offerings
if youre going to go with a console that plays the exact same game... id lean towards the ps3

Nah, I'm a footballer from July release to the next July release, but, I play in online leagues so that helps.

Other than that though it's pretty much just whenever it comes out.

I wish I had online so I could whip your Oklahomian (yes made that up) @ss! :D

I have both and have to say I like the PS3 better. I got the PS3 just for baseball. Think I will only use the 360 to play COD

I wish I had online so I could whip your Oklahomian (yes made that up) @ss! :D

Haha, I'm just glad you didn't type something like"Oklahomoian"...then we'd have serious problems! LOL

Haha, I'm just glad you didn't type something like"Oklahomoian"...then we'd have serious problems! LOL

No lie, as soon as i read it to myself i thought "man one more O could have made that word sounded better" haha

No lie, as soon as i read it to myself i thought "man one more O could have made that word sounded better" haha

Damn Texans! Haha

By the way, there will be a red river wager this year my friend, of some way shape or form. Haha

Damn Texans! Haha

By the way, there will be a red river wager this year my friend, of some way shape or form. Haha

YOUR ON!

Spoiler
Gawd I hope they dont suck again this year

I'm on the PS3 bandwagon. Blu-ray, the move, fewer hardware failures, and free online multiplayer.

I like Xbox wayyy better! The live content is far superior to the PS3 in my opinion and I'm a fan of the Xbox controller over the PS3 also. It feels more comfortable in my opinion.

I'd just buy both honestly... their prices have come down so much that for the price of a PS3 of late, you can get both.
Then you have blu-ray, free online gaming, the ability to stream video from your laptop to your TV and up-convert to HD quality, and then have comfy controllers, better racing games, and the lack of heart burn when you're standing in front of the rack of games lamenting that you should have bought the other console.

Xbox, b/c they've been around longer, and so have more games and a better network service IMO. Although, PS3 is starting to have some exclusives that are enticing me to get one of those.

PS3

Why pay for your online play with Xbox?

Plus you can get the move, Kinect doesn't recognize golf swings

I owned the original xbox so i can't comment so much on the 360, but I do own a PS3 as well. For the BluRay player alone the PS3 is better. The firmware is easily upgradable and therefore almost pays for itself. The free online PS3 gaming too adds to that as well.

But I like RatFink's comment too if you're in that market, get em both!

As a Gamestop employee I have this conversation at least once a night. The ps3 does not have better graphics than the 360. Tests have proved they are equal and that the human eye cannot see the difference. Also the 360 has independent gpu which puts out more power for graphics than the ps3. The controller is much easier to handle on the 360 if you have remotely normal hands. The games are a toss up - 1st party games are
becoming a thing of the past as "mass effect" is on the ps3 and "metal gear solid" is heading to the 360.

People want to complain about internet costs? The 360 internet is way more advanced than the ps3, more updates, more content, less problems. Plus, the ps3 is charging for bonus content now so...yea.

Kinect vs. Move? Both are offered in bundles with their respected systems. The thing I have against the move is multiple controllers can cost upwards of 300 dollars, which is a crime for Sony to charge. The Kinect is it's own controller although the game library is better on the move at the moment.

I owned a ps3, watched blu rays and couldn't justify keeping it so I shipped it out. Both systems have their pros but or gaming I believe the 360 is the better system.

Tap before talk.

Dude, its SOOOOOOO much better than the 2K series of baseball on the 360. So much freaking fun so far.

Eww 2k is such a poor excuse for a video game.

Tap before talk.

As a Gamestop employee I have this conversation at least once a night. The ps3 does not have better graphics than the 360. Tests have proved they are equal and that the human eye cannot see the difference. Also the 360 has independent gpu which puts out more power for graphics than the ps3. The controller is much easier to handle on the 360 if you have remotely normal hands. The games are a toss up - 1st party games are
becoming a thing of the past as "mass effect" is on the ps3 and "metal gear solid" is heading to the 360.

People want to complain about internet costs? The 360 internet is way more advanced than the ps3, more updates, more content, less problems. Plus, the ps3 is charging for bonus content now so...yea.

Kinect vs. Move? Both are offered in bundles with their respected systems. The thing I have against the move is multiple controllers can cost upwards of 300 dollars, which is a crime for Sony to charge. The Kinect is it's own controller although the game library is better on the move at the moment.

I owned a ps3, watched blu rays and couldn't justify keeping it so I shipped it out. Both systems have their pros but or gaming I believe the 360 is the better system.

Tap before talk.

Great insight! Because I'm not a gamer per say then thats definitely the way to go. But if you're looking for all around, why buy a 360 AND a BluRay player? I skimmed though so maybe he's only looking at this from the "gamer" perspective originally.

All around: PS3
Gamers: 360

But that is my uneducated opionion of the 360. I love my PS3.

PS3 because it has better graphics and because its also a Blu-Ray player. The PS3 is just plain better because it does everything an Xbox does and some things that an Xbox doesnt.

PS3 because it has better graphics and because its also a Blu-Ray player. The PS3 is just plain better because it does everything an Xbox does and some things that an Xbox doesnt.

Graphics are equal. I've played both on HD tv's with all the HDMI hookup's and you cannot physically tell a difference. The PS3 has the blu-ray player and that is the only thing better on that system. Xbox is far superior in online play and networking.

Graphics are equal. I've played both on HD tv's with all the HDMI hookup's and you cannot physically tell a difference. The PS3 has the blu-ray player and that is the only thing better on that system. Xbox is far superior in online play and networking.

Yep, its all personal preference in the end no matter how you shake it.

Yep, its all personal preference in the end no matter how you shake it.

Agreed Jman! And for me it's more of I have many more friends with Xbox and enjoy playing in parties so Xbox was for me.

Back