Would this stop you from playing?

25 MPH winds is about the limit for players being able to address a ball , swing, and hit it with a reasonable amount of balance.

Agree with others here, if it's a special trip then i'm playing. Usual courses i'm taking a rain check.
Same. I'm retired so I get to play enough that I don't have to put up with that crap anymore unless special circumstances.

I'm out. That would just be brutal.

If I'm not out of a bunch of money or it's not part of an experience....no not playing.

Agree with others here, if it's a special trip then i'm playing. Usual courses i'm taking a rain check.
Exactly, golf trip with the guys, let’s go!!! Regular Saturday at home, nah.

Played in a fund raiser for sons college basketball team once in rain and 40mph winds. Temps were in 50s. It sucked.

Like many others, if it is a once in a lifetime course or trip I will battle the elements otherwise I am not heading out in that weather.

Depends on where like others have said.
Pebble I am playing, I know @snafu would play he's a Marine and isn't bothered by a little rain.

Sign me up, and a shot every hole to warm up who’s my dd @PatsFan

No Way Do Not Want GIF by Schitt's Creek

I’d only play in these conditions at a THP event.

I love playing in the wind.
Cool weather doesnt bother me in the least.
But I'd rather play in snow than rain below 50*.

I'm headed to the bar

If I'm there because I've made a special trip to be there then I"m playing. If it's a local course I'll take the voucher.
Super Troopers Yes GIF by Searchlight Pictures

Yes. I'd roll over and go back to sleep. And I'll have to say that even if it was a world class course I might just go to the clubhouse and have breakfast because if i played the course in those conditions, I know I'd hate every minute of it for the 2.5 hrs I'd be out there because I'd probably quit after shooting 65 for 9 holes in those conditions.

If I was on a golf trip I'm playing. If I am home just playing most likely skipping that.
The same for me. I expect to have some rain and wind with temps in the low 50’s when we go to Scotland in May.

Not playing in that

Back