Wilson Staff DXi Driver

Someone posted about Hurricane Golf regarding really low prices on WS clubs so I went to check price on the DXI driver, $110 brand new, hopefully it will be on its way to my house later today! Seems hard to believe they have discounted it so much already, have seen no one else discount it more than $20.

hope it's legit because that's a freaking steal!

hope it's legit because that's a freaking steal!

When I saw the price that was my first thought, but I found no negatives regarding Hurricane on the net and several posted positive experiences/great prices when buying from them. They are only a couple hours from me if there is a need to meet face to face. I am wondering how they can sell for that price? Had some good prices on WS iron sets too.

Wow that is a steal.

If that is legit then I may have to place an order!

Yea, I was the one who posted about the pricing yesterday. I ordered the DXI driver for $109 and a couple older fybrids for $59 each. My order shipped within 3 hours of placing it. I was a bit weary about the place at first, but I did some research and all accounts pointed to them being legit. Must have been some serious overstock on those DXi drivers. I'll report back when I get the clubs on Tuesday.

Someone posted about Hurricane Golf regarding really low prices on WS clubs so I went to check price on the DXI driver, $110 brand new, hopefully it will be on its way to my house later today! Seems hard to believe they have discounted it so much already, have seen no one else discount it more than $20.

WOW, thats unbelievably cheap for such a good driver,i will check it out now. Quick question don,have you ever bought from hurricane golf before? I have a terrible time trusting these sites and just want to make sure its legit before i send them my money,LOL.

WOW, thats unbelievably cheap for such a good driver,i will check it out now. Quick question don,have you ever bought from hurricane golf before? I have a terrible time trusting these sites and just want to make sure its legit before i send them my money,LOL.

Nevermind i see you have already answered that question,LOL.

i know im not the one your were asking but i have bought from them before and everything was legit with great service

i know im not the one your were asking but i have bought from them before and everything was legit with great service

Thats great,makes me feel better thanks 10yard.

It doesn't make me feel better... because I'm thinking that I'm about to have to come off of some money!
If the DXI performs, I may have to say bye bye to my G10.

i bought my dad a couple wedges from them, had them in 3 days and didnt even place my order until 10pm, so basically 2

i bought my dad a couple wedges from them, had them in 3 days and didnt even place my order until 10pm, so basically 2

Cool,i am checking out the site now,unfortunately they dont have any DXI fairways (which i want bad) but they do have the driver,i think i will order 1 next week and thanks again.

Cool,i am checking out the site now,unfortunately they dont have any DXI fairways (which i want bad) but they do have the driver,i think i will order 1 next week and thanks again.

not a problem

It doesn't make me feel better... because I'm thinking that I'm about to have to come off of some money!
If the DXI performs, I may have to say bye bye to my G10.

HAHA yea spending money aint fun for me either and,the DXI performed great for me. I have demoed it 5 different times now and its alot like my smooth it feels great,goes straight but its longer,it doesnt sound as good as the smooth tho. Its a little more metallic sounding but thats very minor and personal,others may like the sound better.

Last edited:
At that price even TC might want to order a right handed one.

Exactly. He could use it as a utility club lol

he sure could, might not be to good on tight lies but should be great out of some fluffy rough:rockon:

Well I ordered from Hurricane yesterday morning and this morning FedEx dropped off my brand new DXI driver. Everything about is exactly like the new DXI hybrids I just bought last month, haven't hit it yet but have to say it is legit in every way. Don't know how they can sell it for $110, with headcover and wrapped in plastic/never hit. :clapp: First brand new driver I have ever bought, always used to get demos or lightly used.

Well I ordered from Hurricane yesterday morning and this morning FedEx dropped off my brand new DXI driver. Everything about is exactly like the new DXI hybrids I just bought last month, haven't hit it yet but have to say it is legit in every way. Don't know how they can sell it for $110, with headcover and wrapped in plastic/never hit. :clapp: First brand new driver I have ever bought, always used to get demos or lightly used.

wow that's awesome! I'm not sure how they can sell it for that price either.

Let us know how you like it. Did you pay for overnight shipping? Or are they just that fast?

Wow,that was fast,im glad to hear you had no problems and cant wait to hear what you think of it.

Let us know how you like it. Did you pay for overnight shipping? Or are they just that fast?

They are only a couple hours from me so I think I got lucky that FedEx connections worked out just right time wise to get it over night, it also never went to the main FedEx facility but direct from their local to my local center.

Was just at the range, its definitely longer than my current Smooth by a fair amount. Hoping the straight flight continues beyond the honeymoon phase I'm a happy camper right now, will know Monday how it holds up for me on course.

That's awesome man. This club was the realdeal at the outing.

Spoke to someone over the weekend that says that Wilson may be looking at finally adding some custom options. I really hope that their 2012 lineup considers this.

Back