Will Tiger ever win again?

• Yes

Votes: 12 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 104 83.9%
  • Yes and it will be a major

Votes: 8 6.5%

• Total voters
I’m saying yes, a major because I want to be optimistic.

I will bet all my gold coins against it happening. Only playing once a month and only majors doesn’t give him much of a chance. So much talent out there.

maybe at pop stroke or an 18 hole match against Barkley

Like a lot of others have stated I don't think he will on the PGA Tour his body just won't hold up to playing frequently enough. Probably could on the senior tour.

I went with yes, especially an Open Championship. Or if he decided to play Hilton Head or Detroit/Rocket, both are easy walks.

I'm not a fan of too many athletes. Tiger is one of the few. Still, I voted "no" and would love to be wrong.

If he could play more often, he'd find a way to win. He can hang with the tour but it's only for short stretches. It doesn't look like he can handle it physically.

No… for so many reasons, his game isnt any where near the tops of the PGA Tour, he would need his A game while the field would need to have their D or E game… and this isn’t mentioning that even if he makes it 4 rounds by the end of Saturday and then on Sunday his body is worn out from the walking and getting around the track….And honestly while I’ve never been a Tiger fan I do realize his greatness and he’s done enough imho he doesn’t need to win again for validation …. He has done so much for Golf… set off in the sunset and enjoy the Charlie train though I doubt he ever gets anywhere near the talent level and greatness of Dad…

I’m thinking that TW may even pass on the Champions Tour. IF… he does play, it will likely be some of the majors, only. And what is his body gonna be like then?

As much as I would love to see it I don't think it will happen. Sadly

He can put together 27 holes walking a 7500yd course with elevation but let's be serious here, the quality of the young talent on tour right now is objectively better on their average day than Tiger is on his. His current "best" cannot be sustained and when he is "off" he is shooting 75+ not 70. During his peak his off days he was still able to scramble for something around par or just under.......now he posts a big number and doesn't have the ability to follow it up with a 64 like 15 years ago.

I don't see him winning again on the PGAT.
I also never thought the Champions tour would be his thing...

He certainly can if his body and mind were up to the task of practicing to the level needed to compete on the PGAT, he doesn't do that anymore and it shows, it shows with anyone who doesn't practice and play a ton, great golf doesn't afford the casual.

It seems like he's sort of healthy again, so maybe he starts ranging like he needs to, and if so, he can win again.

I don't think he will because only playing one tournament a month doesn't allow him to knock the rust off for competitive golf and doesn't allow him to build up his stamina. If he gets the right side of the draw at an Open Championship I could see him catching fire and being in the mix. He will have to get the early/late tee time set up so he has enough time to recover between those first 2 rounds. The last 2 events he's played he's been late/early and I think they've both had weather delays so he had to finish his first round and then play the second with minimal rest time. It just takes too much of a toll on him.

Yes ,In 2006, the Champions Tour Division Board of the PGA Tour organization voted to allow players the option to use golf carts during most events on the tour. The five major championships and certain other events, including pro-ams, are excluded.
I'm sure if listed somewhere, but how many players are actually using a cart?

I voted for what I hope. There's a chance he could put a run together somewhere but there isn't many courses for that.

Laughter Through Tears Yes GIF by Studia Soyuz

Back