• Yes and it will be a major

Votes: 8 6.4%

• Total voters

AndyL0711

I Need To Play Some Golf!!!!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I know this thread has been posted before but after seeing him withdrawal from the last tourney and then watching him crash the last 2 days. Do you think Tiger can put together 4 rounds and win again?

On the Champions Tour, yes.

Seeing how his body progressed this weekend, keeping in mind it’s one of the most difficult walks in golf, I think he can. It’s a very outside chance but I do think there’s the potential he can sneak one more win

I'm voting no because it looks like he's only going to play majors, but if her were to play a regular event or two, there's an outside chance he could catch lightning in a bottle, but the chances are very, very low.

I Dont Think So No Way GIF

Not unless it is on the Champions Tour.

I would love to see Tiger get another win. Realistically I don’t think he has 4 days of tournament golf in him. Also playing a very limited schedule his putting is going to continue to struggle not playing tournament prepped greens.

So maybe he should have taken the billion dollars from liv to play 3 days a week and probably get a cart exemption.

Not with limited health and schedule.

I don’t think so

Yes, his golf game this week was off, but physically he looked better than at any time since the crash. Didn’t seem to be struggling on the up and down on slopes of August.

Only on the Senior Tour where he can ride.

Not on the PGA Tour.

Reminds me , a fraction of those legends who perform the honorary tee off at the Masters ….

Yes they were ,,,. ( insert here ) but that’s long past them , they a but shadows of their former selves ….

Tiger is , prematurely, by virtue of his physical issues , unable to endure the tournament week , and the volume of talent , deepens against him winning also .

On the PGA Tour or a Major, I am leaning towards no. It appears his short game is still really good but his body doesn’t allow him to get the reps in with the irons. Historically he was laser with his irons and this week he just couldn’t get his approach shots close enough. I take it his body just hasn’t allowed him to get as sharp as he used to.

On the Champions tour, I could see him winning as he could take a cart.

Well he's a candidate 😂 for Liv golf it's still 3 rounds and I heard someone say he's doubtful to play the 4th found hmmm 🤔 if Greg's asked him

Not on the PGA tour, but yes on the seniors tour I bet he can. It's not that he's a bad player, but there are so many others that are so capable right now it is hard to say he's got one left.

I invited him to a game of Pitch and Putt with me , i think he just might win ;)

For what he did for the game of golf you have got to admire the man , i wonder if it annoys him this LIV thing .And of course Everyone has skeletons in there cupboard even the greats

I liked watching golf on tv when i was a kid in the 60`s and early 70`s ................... but for me now you think golf you think Tiger............... is it 50 he joins the seniors

i don`t think ill be buying any Sun Day Red stuff though

Yes, Augusta isn’t an easy walk for him I’d suppose. I’m picking an Open Championship.

Optimistically, yes. Realistically, probably not.

It’s tough to watch him. He’s certainly hanging on, but can’t turn 50 fast enough. He’ll add a little spark to the Champions tour if he embraces it.

Nah, he done. He's only got about 25-30 holes in his body and after that it's all guts out there. His guts go a lot further at Augusta than anywhere else so he can make cuts at Augusta, but he's not winning here anymore either.

With him attempting to play such a limited schedule including the Majors, I don’t see it happening. I don’t think he can physically endure 4 rounds of golf at this level and compete on these courses against these fields.

Yes. Most likely won’t be Augusta because of the physical requirements but he will win The Open again

Very unlikely at this point.

Back