Will Tiger ever win again?

• Yes

Votes: 12 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 105 84.0%
  • Yes and it will be a major

Votes: 8 6.4%

• Total voters
I can’t see him winning again. His body is shot and his age is only working against him. Jack won his last major at age 46 and he was in much better physical condition. It would be fun to see, but i am thinking Tiger needs a miracle.

I just don't see it. Maybe he could get lucky at Masters or possibly British but I just don't think he can.

Tiger only need play the major's to keep the Millions rolling in 🆓 must be difficult to give up 🎻

Tiger only need play the major's to keep the Millions rolling in 🆓 must be difficult to give up 🎻
He doesn't even need to do that, he never needs to swing another golf club in his life. He's getting handed $100M for his "Tour loyalty", and he is given PIP money every year. If he were to just roll out of bed every morning and post what he ate for breakfast or what color underwear he's wearing that day he'd get a million likes and retweets for it, and keep getting the PIP money.

His net worth is over a billion dollars, I don't think he'll ever have to worry about having enough to cover the grocery bills or the utility payments that month.

Back