Who is your sports villain…???

jpgolf

“JP”
Reaction score
Handicap
Who is your sports villain(s)..? It can be whoever you root against, really dislike, or just can’t stand… be it an individual player, a player on a national team, or a team. Who ya got..?

MLB - anyone from the Yankees except Mo Rivera and Joe Torre

NHL - Sidney Crosby

NFL - the Manning dorks

MLB - anyone from the Yankees except Mo Rivera and Joe Torre

NHL - Sidney Crosby

NFL - the Manning dorks
Ha!
MLB - A Rod
NBA - Bill Lambier
NFL - Eli
NHL - Ulf Samuelson, Chris Chelios, Shane Corson etc

I enjoy watching the Cowboys lose more than I should. The Bears would be 2nd on my list. I don’t watch more than a handful of NBA games each year but LeBron is my least favorite.

The Dodgers.

Isaiah Pacheco. Hate how he gets up flexing and screaming every time he breaks free for a 6 yard run.

Don King is number 1! But, also f*ck Jim Boeheim.

Aaron Rodgers.

John Elway. Beat my Browns in the '80's, The Drive and The Fumble. Browns moved away and became a Packers fan. Elway finally broke thru as an NFL champ preventing Favre and the Pack from repeating.

MLB - Chipper Jones
NBA - Kobe
NFL - Favre/Rodgers
NHL - Crosby
NCAA - Jim Tressel

I'm a big Bills fan but I can't bring myself to hate any of their opponents..even now Pat Mahomes seems like a good dude. I can't call him a villain

Probably the guy I hated the most was US sprinter Michael Johnson. Because he had the audacity to call himself the worlds fastest man after winning the 200m when that title was reserved for the 100m which a Canadian had won. He got what was coming to him though. And we were all thankful for that. But this was in the 90s.

I ain't got no one since then

Probably the guy I hated the most was US sprinter Michael Johnson.... He got what was coming to him though. And we were all thankful for that.
jimmy fallon what GIF

Keith Smart… in 1987 he hit a shot that made me cry. When I see the replays to this day I still want to cry. F that guy.

I'm a big Bills fan but I can't bring myself to hate any of their opponents..even now Pat Mahomes seems like a good dude. I can't call him a villain

Probably the guy I hated the most was US sprinter Michael Johnson. Because he had the audacity to call himself the worlds fastest man after winning the 200m when that title was reserved for the 100m which a Canadian had won. He got what was coming to him though. And we were all thankful for that. But this was in the 90s.

Didn't the Canadian guy lose his medal for juicing?

Same with Mahomes. He’s the boogie man though.

Sad Season 4 GIF by The Office

Didn't the Canadian guy lose his medal for juicing?

I believe Donovan Bailey is one of the few sprinters who was actually never caught juicing

Ben Johnson.

Ben Johnson was the 80s, yes he is not looked at fondly here.

Donovan Bailey set a WR and was clean. He is beloved.

My list have the ability to make me involuntarily shout a bad word when they are on the TV, every time.

John Terry
Ashley Cole
Steven Gerrard
Jamie Carragher

They did a 150M race as a gimmick to determine who the worlds fastest man really was, it was silly, since that title always went to the 100M champion. But some American reporters (no offense to my American friends) were very insistent that this title should not go to a Canadian. So they split the difference between 100M and 200M and said let's do a pay-per-view race of 150M to see who the "real" fastest person is.

Bailey was crushing Johnson at the turn so Johnson faked an injury and didn't finish the race, like the coward he was.

Look i get it , this is a small thing and we generally suck at sports that aren't hockey. But you just should of let us have this one.

Ha!
MLB - A Rod
NBA - Bill Lambier
NFL - Eli
NHL - Ulf Samuelson, Chris Chelios, Shane Corson etc
Oh man! I am a Bad Boys era Pistons fan...picked up a Laimbeer auto recently!

As a Philadelphia fan, JD Drew was always hated after refusing to play for the Phillies. Cutter Gauthier is facing the same when the Ducks come in next season.

Back