Who is your favorite golfer on tour?

McIlroy/Fowler/Woods in that order. I really like Fowler but he just hasnt been relevant this year. Hard to love a guy thats never on camera.

Fowler. He had a bunch of TV time. He got his first win this year.

mcilroy or phil. will be interesting to see how rory fairs with nike, but even though phil isn't too consistant with scoring in tourny's, i do like how he is off the course- very nice family man.

I think for me I'm a fan of a few guys but what draws me to an event on the weekends is the top guys battling down the stretch. But more often than not TW is the guy I'd root for.

Tiger. Been a fan of him since his days as an amateur.

Two gloves!

Tiger. Been a fan of him since his days as an amateur.

Just finished his "How I Play Golf" book earlier today, awesome read and learned quite a bit.

"I can hit my ball back into the fairway, then onto the green and one-putt for par" ..course management, at age 3 ..ridiculous.

Adam Scott has always been my favorite player on Tour. Text book perfect swing, quiet guy, a really nice guy as well, and good style. Hard not to root for him. Keegan is quickly becoming my 2nd favorite guy to keep up with.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Gotta go with TW

TW Rory Zach Johnson Duffner

Hard question. Might as well as my favourite book or movie.

I'll go Poult
er/Tiger/Phil/Bubba/Fowler as a top 5, though if Daly is playing I'd want him to win over the others b/c he's fun to watch and a win would make for a lot of fun the next 2+ years.

Poult
er b/c he says what he thinks and most people root against him. Tiger 2 b/c he's exciting to watch (all the more so now for his possible comeback). Phil at 3 b/c watching him is like being on a roller coaster (same reason I'm an Oiler and Cowboy fan I think lol), and he seems to be such a stand up guy. Bubba for similar reasons to Poults and Phil (would be 1 or 2 but for a pet peeve of mine that he displays), and Rickie 5 purely b/c he wears bright colours like I always have (though I wish he'd shave).

Tiger for the longest, but I also Like Bubba and McDowell a lot

Cannot name just one. Still playing, Phil. Great Entertainment. Ernie, still has gas left in the tank. And about a dozen others.

Old school favorite is Trevino. Favorite current is Bubba.

My #1 is Tiger, love his energy on the course and playing style. #2 is Adom Scott, great swing & a great attitude about the game.

I gotta go with Tiger, he's still my favorite.

Merged with another thread.

Yeah it is Tiger for me too, I guess I am a sucker for dominance.

Another one for Tiger. Just keeps figuring out ways to keep his game top tier. My sleeper pick this time next year is Beljan. Unbelievable performance this week, and more than that, love his game. Very long and sticks his approach shots. Just needs to improve with the flat stick. I think he will and will make some noise next season, assuming his health doesn't become an issue.

Another one for Tiger. Just keeps figuring out ways to keep his game top tier. My sleeper pick this time next year is Beljan. Unbelievable performance this week, and more than that, love his game. Very long and sticks his approach shots. Just needs to improve with the flat stick. I think he will and will make some noise next season, assuming his health doesn't become an issue.

He can definitely afford the doctors to help him with panic attacks now, so hopefully he'll have a good year.

Bubba gotta love the pro golfer from the home town area

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Very hard for me to pick just one. There are very few out on tour that I don't like.

If forced Tiger and Matt Kuchar are probably my top 2.

Top 5 are- Rickie, Camillo, JJohnathan, Billy Hurley III, and Gary Woodland. All right around my age and are down to earth people from my experiences both on and off the course.

Back