Who is your favorite golfer on tour?

Phil and Kuchar are my two big named favs but I really like Scott Stallings too for someone a bit under the radar.

I really like Dufner. The way he looks and acts is funny to me. Hell of a golfer when he's on too.

I really don't have a favorite. The only player I root against is Sergio. Once he spit in the cup, that was it for me.

Kuchar, Scott, Els, Day, Bradley, Stricker, Zach and Dustin Johnson... they and so many more, I really like to watch them play.

My all-time favorites since I've been watching golf (early 90's):

Tom Watson, Couples, Els, Chi, Chi, Trevino, Bjorn, Darren Clarke, Faldo, Norman, Price, Seve... and many more of them too.

Tiger and Phil are great for the game but I was never drawn to them.

Phil, and it's not even close. Sun Devil pride!

As for the next generation, I really look forward to the day(s) when Jason Day finally wins a major(s).

Without a doubt, lefty is my favorite!

You gotta love Dufner, the guy seems unflappable. Only a matter of time before he wins a major. Maybe the PGA this year? Also gotta like Garrigus. Isn't he the guy who admitted to smoking cheeba in the porta-potties on the Nationwide tour?

Els, Snedeker, Kuchar, Stricker. Got a weak spot for Vijay Singh.

Phil
Dufner
Gmac

Hunter Mahan, Matt Kuchar, and Phil Mickelson.

Tapatalking from the bottom of the cup.

Luke Donald, GMac, Poults, Woodland not in that order exactly, but I like those guys.

Sent from my S3 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Phil is the man, but Rory is a solid second. I think this will just be a lost year for Rory, and that there are many more majors coming his way in the future. There's just too much talent there for an equipment change to ruin forever.

I would say that I enjoy seeing Kuchar, D.J.,Dufner, and Boo on top of the boards. Another favorite is Josh Teater (the guy who looks a little like Sergio) who is making his name known on tour one day at a time.

Back