Who Is Using UST Mamiya LINQ Blue?

One thing I should mention is that the LINQ Blue has been higher launching for me than the Gunmetal. I’m using a 9* head turned +1* on the hosel and the launch window has been excellent.

Getting the ball to elevate off the tee is primarily teeing it higher and hitting up on it. But If you are looking for a bit of help elevating the ball after getting those two factors going, I think the LINQ Blue will help there.

How similar is blue to the purple? The blue is an option for the Paradym drivers and the upcharge price is very good but I won’t get a chance to try it

How similar is blue to the purple? The blue is an option for the Paradym drivers and the upcharge price is very good but I won’t get a chance to try it
@Tevenor do you have the blue? I know you played the purple for a while.

I have it paired with Rogue ST Max LS, and played it all last season, and will play it for the foreseeable future. It’s a great fit for me.

I have 105ish swing speed, fairly good tempo, and a negative to neutral angle of attack with the driver swing. I am able to flight it a bit better than my previous shaft. I am not great at describing feel, other than to say I do feel it load, but not all of the time. I like the stability.

I had a great 2022 on the course in competitive play, and hitting fairways was a big piece to my success.
Lots of bullet bleeders

I play the blue in both driver and 3 wood.
Did you find the blue to play similarly to the purple? I found that while the Gunmetal is awesome, the Blue with the M40X was better for me overall.

Reactions: MH
Did you find the blue to play similarly to the purple? I found that while the Gunmetal is awesome, the Blue with the M40X was better for me overall.

Like I said in post #3 on this thread 😛, the blue just a great fit overall. I found it to be sturdier than the purple I was playing but with out losing the load feeling I like. And I have way better head feel throughout the swing than the purple.

I am going to try the Linq Black this off season to get some comparison numbers however. Always tweaking 😁

Like I said in post #3 on this thread 😛, the blue just a great fit overall. I found it to be sturdier than the purple I was playing but with out losing the load feeling I like. And I have way better head feel throughout the swing than the purple.

I am going to try the Linq Black this off season to get some comparison numbers however. Always tweaking 😁

I was just trying to help out my pal @MH with his question. Cut me some slack 😅

A great place to get those comparison numbers would be at a Dormie network course with @DannyLe by your side on the range :)

If you liked the purple, you should love the blue. All of the upside, with more of the benefits of the new material.

Lots of bullet bleeders
True. As the season went on, I was able to flight it a bit higher - nice trajectory. It wasn’t all bullets 🤣. I felt like the shaft was versatile for me in that regard.

Was just looking at this one earlier today.

I was just trying to help out my pal @MH with his question. Cut me some slack 😅

Haha, thanks for taking the skimming bullet for me! It’s been a couple years since I have played the purple but sounds like it may be worth the risk to blind order the blue

Haha, thanks for taking the skimming bullet for me! It’s been a couple years since I have played the purple but sounds like it may be worth the risk to blind order the blue
No problem, it’s usually me dishing it to Tev so it’s only fair he gets to have a bit of fun as well.

I have yet to meet someone that doesn’t love the Blue, but even if you don’t like it, it would be easy to move. I have it in my driver now and I love it. It will be going in the AeroJet once it arrives.

Reactions: MH
Just tried it for the first time today!:oops: I am super impressed. It really made a difference. I hit the 7F4 version.

Put a Cobra tip on mine yesterday. Will give it a go but the White has been working pretty well so we’ll see

I went from LinQ Purple to LinQ M40X Blue & haven’t looked back, I love this shaft.

I went from LinQ Purple to LinQ M40X Blue & haven’t looked back, I love this shaft.
I went from the gunmetal to the blue, and I agree. Both were great but the blue is special.

I'm experimenting with it in my Paradym TD. I find it to be a little more stout and a little lower launching than Ventus blue but not as stout as the UST The Attas shaft which has done really well for me. Currently I'm finding a lot of success with it

I’ve got a linq blue in my UW. Absolute monster!

I’ve got a linq blue in my UW. Absolute monster!
Believe Danny has or had the same at one point too. I’ve got the Red in my 23° and Blue in my 21° and they both do perfectly what I’d hope for and you’re right about the monster part.

Fantastic line all the way through. Have UST all the way through the bag 🔥.
Anyone interested I have a new 23’ blue 7F5 and will make them a heck of a deal.😎

Be really careful of pulls. you just never know how much heat was used
Is there a way you can tell if you buy a pull? Or will the integrity just be compromised? There are a lot of white pulls on the bay that I assume were in last years cobra special edition black for sale that I have been thinking about grabbing

I keep coming back to the LINQ Blue and had it in play again today with awesome results in both my Aerojet driver and 3W. Effortless power. The stability of this shaft without feeling stiff is unreal. It’s like magic, no joke.

Back