Who Is Using UST Mamiya LINQ Blue?

I will also say the color and graphics are fantastic on this shaft

I tried it thanks to @Golfers Anonymous and I could’ve easily used it but ultimately the LinQ White won out. I remember thinking it could really be fun in a 3 or 5 wood though.

I have a black that i got from @Nappy. It’s got a Mizuno tip on it. I’m very eager to try it versus the rdx blue that’s in there now.
Going to NYC Friday to see Billy Joel at MSG. Knock wood i hit a local range here Monday!

Did the fitting on the UST site and have looked for a used one for a year with no luck. Also have never see one in person, our golf shaft selection where I lives is terrible to nonexistent.

I’m using two, one in my driver and one in my 3W. I cannot say enough good things about this shaft and the LINQ line in general. The Q fiber is the read deal. The best part is that the easier I swing, the better the shaft feels. Just effortless to get energy transferred into the ball from a swing, and stable feeling no matter how hard you swing it.

I want a LinQ Blue for sure! May buy one and have it tipped 1"

How does the blue compare to the purple?

I’m using two, one in my driver and one in my 3W. I cannot say enough good things about this shaft and the LINQ line in general. The Q fiber is the read deal. The best part is that the easier I swing, the better the shaft feels. Just effortless to get energy transferred into the ball from a swing, and stable feeling no matter how hard you swing it.
Yeah, that's how I feel with this shaft. Solid every swing 🔥

The LinQ Blue was a close second to the LinQ Red at Shaft Up last year. The Blue felt great and I felt like I could load the shaft and it just felt stable throughout the swing. I could play the LinQ Blue, but the Red feels a bit better and more controllable to me. I also needed a bit more height and spin and the Red was a better fit in that regard. I’d love to try the Red and Blue in a fairway wood and see if I could get the same kind of gains I got with the driver.

Curious on your current swing speed with the driver

I’ve been Team LINQ Blue as soon as they came out. Needed something to replace the Elements Platinum in previous driver/3W.

They got the color of this shaft perfect.

I have it in my driver (currently have Rogue ST Max D). I’ve enjoyed my time with this shaft the last year and half (despite all the trouble my driver game has been in). When I keep my tempo smooth the shaft feels great, when I get too quick I seem to lose feel for the head (that's just a me thing, as the shaft is very stable and able to support aggressive transitions).
I had a similar experience. I would lose the feel for the head a bit when I rush my transition, which happens too much nowadays 😢

I will also say the color and graphics are fantastic on this shaft

Absolutely. Took me a few rounds in the sun to even see that in bright direct sun, it looks more purple than blue. Its a pretty stunning looking shaft.

Anyone with the LIN-Q Blue..is this a direct comparison to the Ventus Blue? the Ventus has been in my bag for a while, but after talking with @DannyLe he mentioned maybe the White was more in line with what I might want, but the LIN-Q blue seems to fit that Mid/Low I like.

I have one in X stiff that I've used in the mini driver with up and down success

I have also hit @Golfers Anonymous which I believe is stiff in his full size Rogue driver with better results

I would go stiff flex if I ordered again

I love the LINQ Blue shaft.

I got this shaft during Shaft UP 2 in 21, and it did wonders with helping my trajectory and spin a little lower.

In 22, I changed the adapter to fit my Callaway Rogue ST, which was perfect. Has really good stability to help you really go after the ball. At the same time, allowing you to feel the transition.

Highly recommend

Curious on your current swing speed with the driver
Last time I recall being on a monitor is was usually around 107 with the driver. I can fire up the Garmin R10 and see what it says, but my guess is that it should be around the same. If anything, I am trying to swing slower these days and make better contact.

Well the UST swing fit on their site just told me it would be a great fit for me...🤔
Funny, I just did the same thing and the Blue was my result also:)

This one has me intrigued. Started in the LinQ line with purple, loved it so much I bought two, plus have one in my 5W RogueST Max. Then moved on to the a Red it was a whole different feel tighter imo. So blue, 🤔 yes very intrigued.

I am excited to try the new driver releases this year, no doubt. But I have my LINQ Blue in a 9* LTDx head and it just freaking works like a charm. The shaft loads so easy and releases so much energy. It’s just 😘

This shat has to be one of the best values in golf.

I am excited to try the new driver releases this year, no doubt. But I have my LINQ Blue in a 9* LTDx head and it just freaking works like a charm. The shaft loads so easy and releases so much energy. It’s just 😘

Back