It seems Westwood can become #1 today with a round of -4. It is Sunday so what does Westwood do to start out his round?

6 straight pars. Sound familiar?

It seems Westwood can become #1 today with a round of -4. It is Sunday so what does Westwood do to start out his round?

6 straight pars. Sound familiar?

he's so consistent! he'll get it dude.

he's so consistent! he'll get it dude.

Of course he will. Not doubt about it. But its Sunday and he needs -4 to get there. So you KNOW he wont get it today.

Of course he will. Not doubt about it. But its Sunday and he needs -4 to get there. So you KNOW he wont get it today.

wanna bet? lol

wanna bet? lol

You do realize your record of picking Lee on Sundays is about 0-574574982574378925877289378928795789478297895 right?

You do realize your record of picking Lee on Sundays is about 0-574574982574378925877289378928795789478297895 right?

yeah, but i'm pounding you in the betting arena right now, you need some help. so?

yeah, but i'm pounding you in the betting arena right now, you need some help. so?

Sure. I say that he does not shoot -4 today. You say he shoots -4 or better.

Sure. I say that he does not shoot -4 today. You say he shoots -4 or better.

and the stakes are?

edit: i'm watching the coverage and he just left a short pitch shot about 20 feet from the hole. i'm not liking my chances already. but it's westtooth and i always back him.

double or nothing on the last one.

part 1 or part 2 of the last one? no way i'm giving up on part 1

that's a tough one to put my trust into toothy mcnoshowonsunday as well. geez man, i think i'm talking myself out of this bet. perhaps i'm wising up.

Speaking of #1. Martin Kaymer is on the verge of winning again. That would be victories in his last 3 stroke play tournaments.

Westwood moves to -2 through 11 holes.

When is Westwood slated to take over #1?

Just 4 posts above or so it says it...hehe

If he shoots -4 under today, he would.

Of course now he just bogeyed and went back to -1 through 12. Its Sunday after all for Lee.

Whoops. Another bogey and he is back to even. Thanks TC.

I bet if westwood could meet TC, he would be the biggest a-hole to him so TC would stop cheering for him. Then he might seal the deal every once in a while

Its Sunday. Did we expect any different? Thanks for playing TC.

+1 for Westwood with 2 holes to go. He fell apart on the back 9.

+2 with one hole to go. Westwood plays Sunday again.

On to the other side of things. Kaymer once again on the top of the leaderboard. Hard to argue with his results this year.

Back