Second one down with the little taco on it. I think it would taste like a drumstick.

I'll take the one with cheesecake.... and 100 units of insulin, please.

#4 for me, but hold all the toppings and just have chocolate or malted chocolate.

#3. Just once would be enough.

The second one.. followed by help to get out of the coma..

#4 for me, but hold all the toppings and just have chocolate or malted chocolate.
Just go to the middle school cafeteria…

The m&m and Reese cup shake would be my choice but honestly I’m not a huge sweets guys and wouldn’t be able to eat more than 10 bites of any of those lol.

Chocoholic here so the one with the donut for me

This one here calls me to me...
1631059706473.png

The last one looks like & can only taste a strawberry heaven!

Do I get a guaranteed nap afterwards?
If you can nap after that much delicious sugar you need to have your body examined by science.

Choco Taco for sure. Holy cow those look good!!! That donut one would be a close second.

pumpkin spice cheesecake on the bottom!!!

If you can nap after that much delicious sugar you need to have your body examined by science.
Sugar comas are real. I’d be happy to come test that out.

Donuts to sop up anything that melts

Those are certainly spectacular creations, but I'm not as much of a sugar fiend as I used to be, so I don't know if I would order, or try to eat one of them. Plus, people wonder why morbid obesity is rampant in the U.S.!

That said, I wouldn't knock a bloody mary dressed up like that out of your hand! There's an area steakhouse in the little town of Lisbon, OH called Pondi's that has been in business since, get this, 1916! They have just embarked on another expansion project. If you order a bloody mary there, you will get one of the ones that is all dolled up! And you can get an 8oz. Filet Mignon w/mushroom and sides for 30 bucks! Just can't beat it!

Just go to the middle school cafeteria…
I wish we had those here. I didn't have ready access to milkshakes until high school when we had an old school drive through a few blocks away where I could get a good plain chocolate milk shake.

A few places in town make these meal-sized milkshakes and try to add them onto a full burger & fries meal. I am confident I would actually die if I ate that much.

Back