JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We have two major milkshake and dairy bars that serve these insane creations. Which would you choose if they were all laid out in front of you, but no explanation was given? You can only deduce flavor from image.

6D745378-3E9A-43C9-9D7E-9AF93C73EEF7.jpeg
FC701045-01C4-4E54-BBE2-4481EF82C6C3.jpeg
E1DCD7C8-4FA5-4735-9E3B-64A15C8637B5.jpeg
6D5EDF9D-07C0-461A-ABA3-079622D7F6F0.jpeg
0B5AD486-A88C-438E-98B6-755E50ABF6BB.jpeg

Choco Taco, I like what I’m imagining.

The fourth one down, with the donuts. Because there's no such thing as too much chocolate.

Also, if I lived where you live I'd probably weigh at least 400 pounds by now.

Choco Taco, I like what I’m imagining.

They all look pretty tempting but I think 2 followed by 1 based on looks. 5 looks very interesting but I couldn't do it without know what it is. It really has me curious though.

Come to Papa

5FA019D0-7D09-4F8A-B164-5B74B40EB559.jpeg

• Admin
  • Haha
Reactions: KEV
The last one with the graham cracker crust loooking stuff. That always means cheesecake of some sort and it looks like it comes with it's own piece on the top! That one for sure

I can't decide until I try all of them...

You had me at Choco Taco!

The one with 2 doughnuts.

Number one for me!

Reeses and M&M looks insane, that would be the go for me. If that's bacon on the first one I would change my mind pretty quick.

Ive gotta say @JB ......wtf is going on in Nashville with these monstrous food items popping up left and right? Also......is posting them nonstop, cathartic for staying on a diet? 🤣🤣

Ive gotta say @JB ......wtf is going on in Nashville with these monstrous food items popping up left and right? Also......is posting them nonstop, cathartic for staying on a diet? 🤣🤣
Having choices of delicious is never a bad thing. It’s a high level tourism city, see low taxes, hence the reason for being such an amazing food destination city.

Here comes my first ban, potentially:

At 50, my doc told me to have a piece of dark chocolate and a glass of red wine a few times per week, for health reasons

At 62, my docs advised me to give up all things chocolate and caramel colored, for health reasons.

You know what? I don’t miss those things. At all.

I’m still here?

OK, then if I had to choose one, I’d choose 5. I could probably eat most of that

What I’d really like to have is the automatic defribrillator concession for Nashville. With the food you’ve been showing us, restaurants must have an ADF in every booth

1 or 4 ... I think but I'm overwhelmed and confused :ROFLMAO:

Back