Which Major do you find most entertaining?

To me it’s the Open. It’s the only one Everyone in the house watches. The courses are the star.

I think it would be the British Open when wind and weather are a factor.

Masters is always entertaining. The others are really course dependent. I guess the most consistently entertaining is The US Open due to the difficulty and then The Open due to the cool links courses. The PGA is definitely the least entertaining generally because the courses seem pretty generic most of the time.

The US Open, Toughest test in golf.
The Masters for the Specialness of the place.

The Open - Something about waking up really early to watch golf that I enjoy

LIV Team Championship

The Masters I think is presented the best on TV and makes for the best viewing. The US Open and Open are interesting to watch but really course and player dependent. The PGA to me is nearly unwatchable. If I add the Players it is just above the PGA. All of these are much easier to watch than the LPGA majors though. For whatever reason they are presented like a talk show with a golf shot every 15 minutes. Unwatchable.

I love The Open, but am going to have to go with The Masters for entertainment value. The coverage is just so much better and involved for the fans I think. Plus the par 3 event. But maybe overseas the coverage of The Open is better. We actually had a Masters party, so there’s that I reckon.

And I like pimento and cheese over fish & chips.

I love The Masters. It is just so well produced for tv plus the golf is great.

The Masters. Because of where it is on the calendar (coming for me at the end of a Northeast winter) and because Augusta National is pristine and beautiful. The tradition is also special.

The Masters is my favourite in all respects.

Masters is in a class by itself. If you told me I could: 1. Watch every tournament of the year except the Masters, or 2. Watch no other tournaments except the Masters, pretty sure I'm taking option 2.

Masters and it’s not close for me, mainly because I can watch it without having to deal with cable networks

U.S. Open when it’s prepped the way the USGA wants to, not the way they get pressured to prep it.

It’s the Masters for me. The app makes the following experience very enjoyable and easy.

The Masters is my favorite. I love Sunday at the masters. Probably the only must watch day of golf for me where I’ll go out of my way to watch.

Love the open and the US open too though if it’s close at the top.

Masters. I’ll watch a bit of the Open. No interest really in the other 2 anymore.

The Masters for me is the most entertaining. You get 4 days of the unknown. Day one through the back 9 on Sunday, so many can make a move and there is nothing like the "Roars of Augusta" when guys are making moves.

Last edited:
The Open, with morning coffee and toast- nothing like it.

For me it’s the US Open and the Masters

The open …. Invites itself to all of the weather elements ( that subject to benign conditions where the course is laid bare to scoring ) and course defences . Contribute to a challenging tournament and entertaining

Masters from a TV viewing aspect, though I am also partial to the PGAs. Love seeing what the PGA Pros can manage to do.

US open. As leaders can come back to the field.

I like the Open and the weather that comes with it.

Back