Which Major do you find most entertaining?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Not best, or what you think it’s best, but which do you find most entertaining?

I find The Open to be the one I enjoy the most each year. There’s just something fun about seeing tough links golf

personally i find the US open the most entertaining. Typically it is the hardest and most difficult so anything can happen.

The Open, easily, for me.

The Open for me. Especially when we get weather involved

I find The Open to be the one I enjoy the most each year. There’s just something fun about seeing tough links golf
I was initially going to put this also for that exact reason but find i end up missing most of the tournament bc of the time difference

Entertaining? PGA Championship for me-- always seem to have some feel good story ala Michael Block last year.

The British Open by far.

The Open for me all day every day. Especially when the wind howls.

The most entertaining is a tough question.

Because 75% of the courses change year to year, the entertainment changes year to year.

The 2023 Open was not as entertaining as the 2022 Open.

Even with the major that's played at the same place, the 2022 Masters was not as entertaining as the 2023 Masters.

I can only answer this questions when hindsight

The Open - kind of the same. It's the most entertaining to me because it's the most different from what I normally watch.

I always watch the Masters.

I'd say the British Open, always seems to have some elements of the weather and other stuff that adds to the story lines and drama

It depends. The Open is generally the most interesting except for the weird years when the weather stays sunny and perfect making the courses a push over, in those years the Masters.

Masters

Tough one.

The open due to weather and time of day for me to watch
The masters for the beauty of the course

The pga and us open less so sadly

I was initially going to put this also for that exact reason but find i end up missing most of the tournament bc of the time difference
That does make it hard. I think that adds to the entertainment for me. I’ll get up at the crazy times to catch it live.

All of them, but mostly the US Open, because it’s played on Father’s Day weekend, and everybody has to leave me alone. Therefore, I’m entertained without distraction.

US Open with a stupid hard track with insane conditions.

Masters

The tournament is decided on the Sunday back nine. There's a greater chance for leaderboard changes and we know every hole and flag location. Plus the camera work is the best.

PGA needs to adopt Masters viewing capability. rediculous in 2024 that I cannot watch who i want to, especially through ESPN+ app.

Point in reference - Masters you can watch anyone you want - multiple groups, multiple holes etc.

Nascar lets you follow someone in car, with audio on their expanded app (have not used), but with the set up of golf, I should be able to tune in to my player

Back