Which Gaming System Are You Choosing?

n64 all day

Own them all and love them each, but truly think SNES has the most diverse library and would get the most play time. Especially because of its RPGs.

Sega Genesis with NHL and Sonic

N64, so many good games that came out with that...I'll one up this and say I'd take N64 and Super Mario 64 as the only game for a week on a deserted island.

I will say I had a Nintendo with NBA Basketball 92, and it was a blast playing as the Chicago Bulls with Michael Jordan, but I wouldn't pick it on a deserted island

N64 for me, bond, mario kart and tennis were my staples

SNES for me. The N64 was a great system, but a week of playing Goldeneye? I may throw something at someone if they OddJob'ed me to death.

n64. mario 64. ocarina of time. mario tennis. mario kart 64. i’d be content for a long time.

SNES for me. The N64 was a great system, but a week of playing Goldeneye? I may throw something at someone if they OddJob'ed me to death.
Did you not see my mention of WaveRace?

n64, Mario, Zelda, 007, perfect dark, star fox then some Mario party for casual fun

The amount of awesome NES had was/is something else.

Mario, Blades of Steel, Tetris, Duck Hunt, TMNT, Double Dragon, Chip 'n Dale, Faxanadu, Zelda, Duck Tales, the list just goes on.

I still crack out the NES a few times a year with my brother.

NES, but I will be wishing I had an Atari VCS/2600.

N64 for sure, for me

Back