Which Gaming System Are You Choosing?

On one hand, you have the N64 with multiplayer capability... Goldeneye, Mario Kart 64, etc... It's a classic and the last system I owned. I still play mine regularly. N64 had hits and they were amazing.

On the other hand, you have the SNES.... This is where I cut my teeth. Super Mario World is probably the best Mario. Donkey Kongs were pretty epic. OG Mario Kart is still great. Where it really shines is the games that weren't that famous. I've spent many hours earning it on games such as Pilot Wings, Bass Master Classic, and Vegas Stakes.

This is a tough call, but SNES is my choice. N64 is amazing, but it's built for multiple people. Ocarina of Time is maybe the best game ever, but when I'm alone at night and bored.... The SNES is getting the choice. There's just too many options on great games. Gun against my head, I die if I lose, I'm taking my Super Mario Kart skills to the grave.

Pong. I’d kill myself sooner.

I'd have to ask my kids.

SNES and all the JRPG’s I can pack.

agreed, chronotrigger, the FF's and Gaia would keep me busy for quite some time.

NES
But only because Atari 2600 and ColecoVision weren’t part of the choices

N64 because we never had one so would be fun to experience "new" games and "new" system

N64

It has some of my favorite games ever. Goldeneye being #1 on the list.

N64 with Smash Bros and you can leave me there for 2 weeks.

Genesis all day long.

Original Nintendo.

- Blades of Steel
- Excitebike
- Tetris
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Duck Hunt
- Rad Racer

N64 for Golden Eye alone…

Genesis for sure! It has the best sports games of them all

Never played any of them, but think I would choose the original Nintendo.

• Mind Blown
Reactions: Bus
Genesis does what Nintendon’t.

Definitely N64. So many good memories playing those games.

Such a hard decision. I may choose SNES for Ken Griffey Jr. Baseball.

I will continue to try, but apparently getting to sentence 3 is hard 😂

Super Nintendo - I own the rest and play them regularly

Back