Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

22003 Is my zip. Cool idea

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

28792 Hendersonville NC..Blue Ridge Mountains of western NC

40831 here. Home of Raylan Givens!

P2B 3J9. Garden Village, ON, CAN.

95066 - Scotts Valley CA

Good Morning Everyone,

I started this project when I first came to Hackers.
Since we have been growing by leaps and bounds I figured it was time for an update. I have created a Google Map that shows where different Hackers Live. I thought this would be a neat idea so you could hook up with fellow Hackers in your area.

If you would like to be on the map, and in order not to have to sign up for a Gmail or Google Maps account, just send me your zip code and I will put you on the map.

You can either post your zip code in this thread or send me a PM.
All countries are invited to participate....

The link to the map is located below....

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...76809,-59.589844&spn=83.739995,248.027344&z=3

thanks
bama

2064 in Sydney, Australia...First Aussie on the map!

My zip is 30067

29631, Clemson SC

Is there many Irish on here??

This is a great thread... I would live to meet and play regular rounds with other THP er. Is there a thread for this?

30641 is my new zip. We have one country store and a barber shop which is the metropolitan part of town. :D

30292 - The town with 0 red lights 1 stop sign , don't blink or you'll miss us .

Hey All....Sorry I have not responded but my new job has kept me from all aspects of having a life....
I had stopped putting pins in the map as I had reached the max number of "pins" Google would let me place...
Let me dig into this and see if they have lifted the restrictions any...

thanks all for joining The Hackers Paradise!!

This is a really cool deal here bama. I hope google has lifted the restrictions. Looks like there is a lot of folks interested in this map of yours. It is nice to see the area where all the members are located.

Milan, italy 20123

New Market, MD 21774

Warner Robins, GA 31088

Brooklin, ON L1M 2K4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back