Where do Hackers Live???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm at 31768

t3b-2m4

At home 11741 at school 55455

Born and raised in Bal'mer 'hon... currently 21774 (10 minutes east of Frederick, MD)

I was just looking at Heritage Hunt because they are a member of the Capital Area Golf Membership. Did you do that as well or are you just a straight up member with HH?

What is making you move to Stonewall?

I am a strait up member, only $215 a month and $15 a cart if you choose to ride. Its the slow play and course conditions are getting bad. Last year it was in the best condition of any courses I played but greens are bad this year. Its a fun and tough course but 5 hour rounds get old.

Good Morning Everyone,

I started this project when I first came to Hackers.
Since we have been growing by leaps and bounds I figured it was time for an update. I have created a Google Map that shows where different Hackers Live. I thought this would be a neat idea so you could hook up with fellow Hackers in your area.

If you would like to be on the map, and in order not to have to sign up for a Gmail or Google Maps account, just send me your zip code and I will put you on the map.

You can either post your zip code in this thread or send me a PM.
All countries are invited to participate....

The link to the map is located below....

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=U...76809,-59.589844&spn=83.739995,248.027344&z=3

thanks
bama

Bama,
I think this was a great idea. After reviewing the map I can't believe there is only a few on there from NY. For a very seasonal golf state there should be a hell of alot more on here. I posted my zip to be entered. I signed up here last year but never got involved until recently. Now every morning and evening I spend my 1-1/2 hr train ride on my phone in the forum. I am totally going to look and fi d out how to get a THP event up here in NY next season. THP can count on me as a THP NY REP. I have already sent the site link to 20 fellow golfers and post on my FB. Can't wait to start meeting fellow THP'er!!!!!!

I'm in 45067 for the time being

07035 Lincoln Park, NJ

Tap Tap Taparoo

Three places I might be at any given time

54143 Marinette WI - mostly, for the time being

54121 Spread Eagle WI

49935 Iron River MI

bt71 6hy postcode
I live in the North of Ireland in tyrone.
Not too many irish about this site!

Three places I might be at any given time

54143 Marinette WI - mostly, for the time being

54121 Spread Eagle WI

49935 Iron River MI

How are the women there? haha sorry couldnt resist.

I'm not on this yet! G62 6RA Milngavie, Scotland!

08094 Williamstown NJ.

98226 for me currently. Very cool to see where folks are on a map like that. :)

96815 for me. Good ol' Honolulu...

Driving for show and chutting for dough

The map is pretty cool. How do I put myself on there though?

The map is pretty cool. How do I put myself on there though?

its bama's map... he has to put you on there... if he's even on thp anymore lol

I'm at 38133!! thanks
jim

17011 PA here

95642 foothills east of sacramento.

35739 is home

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back