What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Stopped at the pro shop and picked up a couple of things. @ryang13 it’s more me than I’ve ever been

@Nessinator won’t stop laughing when I put it on.

image.jpg

I took advantage of the 20% off at baldhead blues but I ordered the mystery boxes for both the quarter zips and the polo shirts

Maelreg 1/4 zip. Surprised by the quality for 26 bucks.

Maelreg 1/4 zip. Surprised by the quality for 26 bucks.
I'll have to check out their 1/4 zips. I have a polo or two of theirs that are quite comfortable.

@BigDill any word on that sweatshirt? This has to happen 🤣

@BigDill any word on that sweatshirt? This has to happen 🤣
Haha I have had my hands full this month and this weekend (I am at my office working right now) but I will take some time tonight to look into it, and I think ill make it happen.

I think I want these.

IMG_6236.jpeg

Can't have too many pairs of shoes, can you? Especially when they're on sale.

20240224_080136.jpg

I tried some shorts on this weekend. Not sure if they were 7 or 9 inch inseams, but they looked absolutely ridiculous on me.

Not a fan of this trend happening haha - give me my nearly knee length cuts, PLEASE.

I tried some shorts on this weekend. Not sure if they were 7 or 9 inch inseams, but they looked absolutely ridiculous on me.

Not a fan of this trend happening haha - give me my nearly knee length cuts, PLEASE.
Taller people problems.

Taller people problems.
my buddy who regularly wears short shorts saw my try them on and politely asked me to wear pants for forever from now on lmao

I'm trying to do everyone a favor here hahahaha

my buddy who regularly wears short shorts saw my try them on and politely asked me to wear pants for forever from now on lmao

I'm trying to do everyone a favor here hahahaha
I get it. I mean, I wear 7" inseam shorts on the reg and noone really notices any difference. Leg length is a real thing when talking about appropriate length of an inseam.

8" inseam is where its at.

Back