What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

I misjudged. Doesn’t change my opinion on the cooors but I don’t think I had ever thought about them being two different fabrics.

Something new to remember when looking at polos.
I love mixing colors, solid and not, or a contrasting color either on a polo color or a hat bill. Keeps things light and fun.

A TM Cloud hoodie is primed in my cart for Boxing Day. Thanks Secret Santa 😂

Picked this shirt up today because Bald Head Blues has a 30% off sale until the end of the year. Free shipping too.
IMG_1266.jpeg

Puma wind jacket, quarter zip and polo on the way from Carls. I have a hard time saying no to half off Puma stuff. Its just so right.....

Puma wind jacket, quarter zip and polo on the way from Carls. I have a hard time saying no to half off Puma stuff. Its just so right.....
Yeah, anything puma golf at 50% off is a win

This Bald Head Blues shirt was waiting on me when I got home.
IMG_1304.jpeg
IMG_1305.jpeg

Uuuughhhhhhh I wantttttttttt

IMG_5544.jpeg

Really pondering taking advantage of some clearance on Puma Golf right now, but have never owned anything from them. Cloudspun crewneck/hoodies, GRYLBL, polos...lots of good prices right now. I have to replace 100% of my golf wardrobe, so trying like hell to stretch those dollars while getting some good stuff.

Really pondering taking advantage of some clearance on Puma Golf right now, but have never owned anything from them. Cloudspun crewneck/hoodies, GRYLBL, polos...lots of good prices right now. I have to replace 100% of my golf wardrobe, so trying like hell to stretch those dollars while getting some good stuff.
I am kicking myself for not buying the Cloudspun hoodie that was on the clearance rack at PGA Superstore while in TX!

IMG_4202.jpeg

RSVLTS Breakfast Balls “Goofy Art of Golf” polo

Got shorts, a polo and shoes in my Puma cart right now. Just waiting for my military discount code 🤔😎

Touring Purple need to find shirts to match these. Tag @Daluteh if you have suggestions.

1707275337933.png

IMG_1916.jpeg

Puma mattr and Travis Matthew switchback shorts. So comfy

Got some Footjoy premier golf shoes for Christmas. Walked 18 yesterday. Back/ankle/legs all in good shape…

BUT: ripped off a toe nail, another one barely hanging on and both feet blistered. Feet were dry when took shoes off. Time to get some new shoes for the Goat Cup. Suggestions??

IMG_6151.jpeg

Got some Footjoy premier golf shoes for Christmas. Walked 18 yesterday. Back/ankle/legs all in good shape…

BUT: ripped off a toe nail, another one barely hanging on and both feet blistered. Feet were dry when took shoes off. Time to get some new shoes for the Goat Cup. Suggestions??
Too short? Too narrow? I like FJ wide size for me.

Too short? Too narrow? I like FJ wide size for me.
They felt great when trying them on. They fit when not walking the course. They will not make it to SA

• On Fire
Reactions: Bus

Alphacats, and that's coming from a FJ guy

New Matte drop is going to hook me back in again.

Was just at the club to drop off a few clubs to get regripped and saw a Peter Millar Summer Comfort on the 50% off rack, so it's now in my closet.

I've purchased 16 polos in the last year. That's normal, right?

Back