What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw man you guys get off my shirt! Lets all just wear the same exact shirt for the club testing lmao

Blind9 has a few things that I may jump on. Mainly that adidas buckle for $20.

I'm definitely getting a couple buckles too. Something that goes with more outfits. My black one doesn't go with everything.

I'm definitely getting a couple buckles too. Something that goes with more outfits. My black one doesn't go with everything.

Thats why you need like, 5 of them. Every combination imaginable.

Thats why you need like, 5 of them. Every combination imaginable.

That's what I'm thinking!! I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up with all of them!!

I don't go on for a few hours and you guys go crazy. LoL

I was very tempted to look again last night but I found other things to keep me busy. I've ordered 9 Sligo shirts, 1 belt, & 1 belt buckle in this week already. along with the TW 2011 shoes, I think I'm done for the week. Sunday is around the corner and next week I get two checks. yay! today, I'm suppose to receive the 1st order of Sligo stuff.

That's what I'm thinking!! I wouldn't be surprised if I ended up with all of them!!

Thats the spirit of OEM'ing!!

This will be my next buckle.

p8531643p275w.jpg

Blind9 has a few things that I may jump on. Mainly that adidas buckle for $20.
those Adidas buckles are so nice, I might just get the buckles even though I don't have any Adidas stuff atm, LoL. 9IMan, get them all. you cannot go wrong with them, esp for $20. :)

I don't go on for a few hours and you guys go crazy. LoL

I was very tempted to look again last night but I found other things to keep me busy. I've ordered 9 Sligo shirts, 1 belt, & 1 belt buckle in this week already. along with the TW 2011 shoes, I think I'm done for the week. Sunday is around the corner and next week I get two checks. yay! today, I'm suppose to receive the 1st order of Sligo stuff.

Holy crap!! That's a lot of stuff!!

Thats the spirit of OEM'ing!!

This will be my next buckle.

p8531643p275w.jpg

You taught us well Kev!!

That's a sweet buckle! I'd be scared of scuffing it up though!

Here are a few things that I am pondering right now. I have a problem.

10-182-2.jpg

10-028-2.jpg

10-044-2.jpg

10-015-2.jpg

10-052-2.jpg

10-097-2.jpg

10-096-2.jpg

10-102-2.jpg

10-180-2.jpg
dang JB. that's quite a list. almost picked up that white O'Brien Platinum too. opted for the O'Brien McKenna one instead. Haze is a really hottt color too. I'm waiting til they go on sale and I'll most likely snag the Scriver. just don't think too hard. just get them all. LoL

those Adidas buckles are so nice, I might just get the buckles even though I don't have any Adidas stuff atm, LoL. 9IMan, get them all. you cannot go wrong with them, esp for $20. :)

I don't have any adidas stuff either. Well that's a lie, I have an adidas wind shirt, but no other apparel. Anyways, that's not going to stop me!

Last edited:
dang JB. that's quite a list. almost picked up that white O'Brien Platinum too. opted for the O'Brien McKenna one instead. Haze is a really hottt color too. I'm waiting til they go on sale and I'll most likely snag the Scriver. just don't think too hard. just get them all. LoL

Ding Ding Ding. They are on sale now.

You taught us well Kev!!

That's a sweet buckle! I'd be scared of scuffing it up though!

what kind of golf course activities are you doing to scuff up a buckle? haha, j/k dude.

nice buckle OEM!!!!

Holy crap!! That's a lot of stuff!!
that's what I said, but the temptation always creeps in. pondering about a few outerwear, sweaters, belts, pants, and shorts atm. I can use some for work also. I'll probably set up a budget for 2-3 things every other week. the more I get comfortable with the sizing, it's over for me! haha

Ding Ding Ding. They are on sale now.
they are? where? pm me pls. I meant "on sale", not for sale. LoL

tomato buckle

il_fullxfull.14332438.jpg

My mistake. I thought you were talking about one from the Spring line.
whew! I thought I just missed it. was gonna have to make an exception for another order.

It's pretty surprising just how dynamic the Sligo line is... And it wasn't until you guys starting sharing your ponderings that I even realized it.

I love that. Me? I've been staring down these two bad boys for a couple days now haha!

sligo10-hoffland-black-S.jpg

sligo10-colter-slate-S.jpg
the Hoffland outerwear almost made the trip across the border yesterday. that's a very sharp looking sweater. go get it Dan. :)

part of the lucky 9 club due to arrive in the next few days. :)

SligoMooseF.jpg

SligoMooseB.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back