What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice threads SW!! Always gotta love it when nice things follow you home! I wish they did that more often!

JB, do you have any experiences with Elevee?

JB, do you have any experiences with Elevee?

Very much so. Quite a few guys on tour wear his pants. He also made the buckles for AK. Spoken to him many a time. I will keep my opinions on this one off the board....hehe

Gotcha. Like you said, I noticed a lot of TOUR guys wearing the pants at JDC.

Gotcha. Like you said, I noticed a lot of TOUR guys wearing the pants at JDC.

He customs them for them, and the guys like it. Weir just loves the guy.

Maybe the next interview THP the Mag does with a player, we can ask him/her what's their favorite piece(s) of clothing in his/her closet?

Here are a few things that I am pondering right now. I have a problem.

10-182-2.jpg

10-028-2.jpg

10-044-2.jpg

10-015-2.jpg

10-052-2.jpg

10-097-2.jpg

10-096-2.jpg

10-102-2.jpg

10-180-2.jpg

Now that I'm a proud owner of a Sligo shirt I can definitely see why you have that addiction. Best. Shirt. Ever!

dayum JB, that's some serious pondering!!!! love that gator shirt and love that scriver!

dayum JB, that's some serious pondering!!!! love that gator shirt and love that scriver!

Yeah, I cant help myself. I actually have the crimson shorts, but there is an issue with them and they are not fitting right (i got an early sample), but the color is so darn good, I have to replace them. The rest is just MUST HAVE in my opinion...haha

Plus, you guys keep getting my outfits, and I have to be a little different...haha

Yeah, I cant help myself. I actually have the crimson shorts, but there is an issue with them and they are not fitting right (i got an early sample), but the color is so darn good, I have to replace them. The rest is just MUST HAVE in my opinion...haha

Plus, you guys keep getting my outfits, and I have to be a little different...haha

crimson is not for me, but i do think they look good.

JB - You definitely have to get something Haze, that color is even more amazing in person! And the Crimson theme is great! Love my Platinum Gator w/ the Crimson shorts... I was comtiplating getting the Crimson pants and Black Lauer... I'm thinking with a black belt and black shoes that would be a bad@$$ outfit.

Outta my head JB! I'm pondering that platinum o'brien too...and the scriver in haze as well

Something about the Crimson shirt I like. And I will be getting something in Haze.

Something about the Crimson shirt I like. And I will be getting something in Haze.

The Sligo Crimson is the best shade of red I have seen in all of golf this season. HANDS DOWN!

It's pretty surprising just how dynamic the Sligo line is... And it wasn't until you guys starting sharing your ponderings that I even realized it.

I love that. Me? I've been staring down these two bad boys for a couple days now haha!

sligo10-hoffland-black-S.jpg

sligo10-colter-slate-S.jpg

I have that bottom shirt Canadan. In a different color. Absolutely love it. Extremely versatile.

Today I'm going to do something I haven't done in a VERY long time.....

Draw up a wish list!! Gonna go through the Sligo and Blind9 sites and pick out everything I want. The list will be substantial to say the least!!

Im still pondering this one:
10-185-2.jpg

And add to it the crimson one that JB posted.

exactly the one that's in my cart right now.....I wil let you know when I'm wearing it so we don't show up to the course together looking like a bunch of grapes
Im still pondering this one:
10-185-2.jpg

And add to it the crimson one that JB posted.

It's pretty surprising just how dynamic the Sligo line is... And it wasn't until you guys starting sharing your ponderings that I even realized it.

I love that. Me? I've been staring down these two bad boys for a couple days now haha!

sligo10-hoffland-black-S.jpg

sligo10-colter-slate-S.jpg

DO IT DAN!!!!

Excellent choice Kevin! Man I should have bought a lot more than just the 1 shirt, I'm already wanting to wear it again! Maybe every other day....think people would think of me as a dirt ball if I wore the same shirt every other day? :nono:

Today I'm going to do something I haven't done in a VERY long time.....

Draw up a wish list!! Gonna go through the Sligo and Blind9 sites and pick out everything I want. The list will be substantial to say the least!!

Blind9 has a few things that I may jump on. Mainly that adidas buckle for $20.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back