What's for Dinner?

BBQ wings baby, lots of them.

Gahanna marinated steak, smoking some party wings, not sure what else is going down, may air fry some fingerling potatoes

Kids wanted little smokies, mashed potatoes, and rotel/chips for the Super Bowl, so it has been done.

Venison Korean bbq over rice IMG_4813.jpeg

Late late late night quesadillas and old fashioneds because why not???

IMG_4190.jpeg

Brats with homemade pretzel buns.

Made salmon with orzo, asparagus tips and blistered cherry tomatoes and lemon cream sauce

Turned out pretty good.

IMG_1109.jpeg

IMG_1111.jpeg

IMG_1110.jpeg

I made penne alla'amatriciana. It's something I make when my wife is out of town, but I made it tonight for the family.

She often speaks about how little she liked the pasta she had in Italy on a trip in high school

She said my pasta tonight tasted *EXACTLY* like the pasta she had in Italy, that she didn't like.

She said my pasta tastes like it was from Italy!!!!

I'm calling this a win.

Made Hibachi on the Blackstone and a batch of homemade Chicken Noodle soup.

I ate left over tri tip with some teriyaki sauce. It’s probably a crime somewhere to put teriyaki on tri tip, but I don’t care.

Tomatoes and cucumber salad with a balsamic dressing. And some skinless chicken legs in the air fryer.

20240228_170149.jpg20240228_170145.jpg

Buffalo Cauliflower and Rice.

I like my Instant Pot and came across the video on YouTube.
We made the Mac n Cheese tonight. Took 35 minutes start to finish. We also kicked it up a notch by adding popcorn chicken that we cooked during prep, in the air fryer. Who doesn’t like a little Sriracha with popcorn Chicken?
IMG_6441.jpeg

Lumpia and rice

Back