What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm off to the store for a pork roast. I shall bring it home and roast it for my mate and young one. I must nourish them.

Kevin

I don't feel like cooking so I think mr. 'I like to go out for dinner 7 days a week' is going to get his wish. ( I am already preparing myself for his response haha)

It's just Boo and I at home this evening (that sounds wrong, even though it's correct). In these circumstances, she always begs for frozen pizza. So I'm eating leftovers.

Beanie weenies.

It's just Boo and I at home this evening (that sounds wrong, even though it's correct). In these circumstances, she always begs for frozen pizza. So I'm eating leftovers.

I had leftovers tonight and frozen pizza last night. It was from Trader Joe's and was yummy.

I had leftovers tonight and frozen pizza last night. It was from Trader Joe's and was yummy.

That's because you're an adult with taste. Boo prefers Tony's.

That's because you're an adult with taste. Boo prefers Tony's.

Any frozen pizza can be doctored-up with enough cheese. There is never any bad pizza, only some are better than others.

Any frozen pizza can be doctored-up with enough cheese. There is never any bad pizza, only some are better than others.

Watch out, Dirt Guy--those are fighting words to Golfer Gal!

I don't know about ANY, but MOST can! It also helps to add extra pepperoni!

Boo just asked me if we're talking about her.

She's moved on to chocolate mint chip ice cream.

I was just informed that we are going to the in-laws for dinner. Spaghetti which I like but they will be using some form of store bought (Ragu type) sauce.:banghead:
I think I'll come up with an excuse to stay home.

I was just informed that we are going to the in-laws for dinner. Spaghetti which I like but they will be using some form of store bought (Ragu type) sauce.:banghead:
I think I'll come up with an excuse to stay home.

I'm not a fan of store bought sauce, but a lot of grated Romano can help there too.

I'm not a fan of store bought sauce, but a lot of grated Romano can help there too.

Maybe you could sprinkle on your own basil, oregano, and garlic?

Leftover roast.

all the talk about crock pots made me break one out and cook beef stew...
now all the talk is about pizza... looks like tomorrow im buying all the stuff to make my own supreme

now all the talk is about pizza... looks like tomorrow im buying all the stuff to make my own supreme

I love to make homemade pizza. So does GG. I'm not sure who else does. Do you use a pizza stone?

Long time ago I ate some pizza so good I actually felt like I got stoned eating it. Had a little too much oregano on it though...for my taste.

I love to make homemade pizza. So does GG. I'm not sure who else does. Do you use a pizza stone?

We make it sometimes. I like to make my own crust, and Boo likes that. The Kid prefers just to use Bobolis.

We make it sometimes. I like to make my own crust, and Boo likes that. The Kid prefers just to use Bobolis.

Bobolis are horrible. I sometimes cheat and buy dough at Whole Foods, but I usually make it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back