What is your favorite cell phone app? (non-golf)

My tik tok is even worse. Watch one random video for too long and it's all it shows. Nothing but flat earth conspiracies and "How were the pyramids made" videos.
That made me laugh audibly - Mind sort of navigates from Dogs to Taylor Swift to Golf

SPOTIFY

National Weather Service Lake St Clair Marine Forecast

National Weather Service Probabilistic SnowForecast.

Sort of reminds me of my TikTok feed - my wife sends me something stupid and it is then all I see
I don't even go on tonTik Tok for this very reason. As soon I open it I see Amazon items you need videos.

SNKRS
Weather
Starbucks
Pandora
Kindle
Catan Universe

Those are my most used non-email apps.

Pandora and Apple Maps. Waze sucks so bad, unless you wanna know where every cop and every car on the side of the road is.

Pandora and Apple Maps. Waze sucks so bad, unless you wanna know where every cop and every car on the side of the road is.
My problem with Waze, is that they will try to save 3 minutes on a 3 hour drive by taking us off rt 95 etc and take a million left turns instead.
My kingdom for a directions app that lets you say ok to the route. Then be able to click DO NOT DEVIATE unless it will save 10% driving time.

My most used are whatever weather app I have and MeasureQuick

Star trek fleet command and Youtube
Tic tok is the devil!

Weather for me.

My problem with Waze, is that they will try to save 3 minutes on a 3 hour drive by taking us off rt 95 etc and take a million left turns instead.
My kingdom for a directions app that lets you say ok to the route. Then be able to click DO NOT DEVIATE unless it will save 10% driving time.

I feel like it’s a little slow in telling me the turns/lanes as compared to Apple

Couldn’t give a favourite, I have a core of apps that get regular use.
Facebook and Instagram
Sky News App
BBC sport app
Global Player app for uk radio
Amazon app
Beeline motorcycle gps app

No way could I narrow it down to 1.

Most used - internet browser( for THP), Instagram, and X.

Favorite - THP and NYT Games - my wife and play wordle, connections, and the daily mini each evening.

Apple Music, Weatherbug, Google Maps and You Tube but only for concert videos of my favorite artists.

Pandora, Apple music, MyRadar, Windy, and the fitness app on my Apple Watch Ultra.

Coming here I question why I don’t use wake and wonder what I’m missing.

IG/x for me tiktok

Preinstalled Apple apps:
News
Music
Safari browser

Third party apps:
Solitaire (great time waster when you're sitting around waiting for something)
Wunderground
YouTube (although I use it on my computer whenever possible because I have an ad blocker there)

Golf-related apps:
THP app
18Birdies
PGA Tour (for leaderboards)
LPGA Now (" " ")

I refuse to have the Facebook app on my phone. It's basically like voluntarily installing malware, IMO.

Strength Log

Back