What is your favorite cell phone app? (non-golf)

That post

aka GolfOrElse
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Boycotting
?

SiriusXM - I listen to Inside the Ropes, Gravy and The Sleeze, Katrek and MacGinnis every day

The Weather app - I work inside and outside so weather does play a roll. Plus useful when planning.

NYT Games. Favorite weather apps are Carrot and Windy.

I guess I listen to Spotify a ton.

But you know what? I'll probably say the airline apps. Anyone who remembers checking into flights can attest how much easier it is now

Once you're set up on Air Canada or United it basically checks you in for you

The Two i use most? Weather and Waze

Mine is either CapCut for editing video.
Or, YouTube.

Maybe a better question is what app (not preinstalled) do you use the most?

Gmail for personal, outlook during the week, Facebook a lot also unfortunately.

But the weather app is still my favorite

I spend more time on YouTube than any other app

The Two i use most? Weather and Waze
Yes! Weather and Waze for sure. Probably the most useful things in my electronic life.

Also my ❤️ app on the iPhone for step counting.

Last edited:
250 Solitaires

I’m such a weenie in my aging years.

Several that I use daily. My favorites I might not use daily but when I need them the info is exactly what I need. Radar scope and on x hunt. Radar scope is very useful while traveling or during a storm if power is out gives warning info. While traveling we use it to help pic route to avoid bad weather. On X hunt app gives property lines and land owner info all across America

I use Instagram a lot. Especially to see Golforelse and his amazing golf shots.

Waze

Apple Podcast app.

Waze and Pandora use them both a lot

A crossword puzzle app by Redstone Games, called Crossword. It's got a ton of puzzles with easy, medium and hard difficulties. I spend most of my time in the medium category. What I like best is I can play it offline and there are not a ton of ads. Usually just one at the end of a puzzle.

Instagram for me
I need to figure out how to reset my Instagram feed. My daughter has sent me so many Instagram postings of wiener dogs that now it's the only thing that shows up on my feed.

I need to figure out how to reset my Instagram feed. My daughter has sent me so many Instagram postings of wiener dogs that now it's the only thing that shows up on my feed.

Sort of reminds me of my TikTok feed - my wife sends me something stupid and it is then all I see

Sort of reminds me of my TikTok feed - my wife sends me something stupid and it is then all I see
My tik tok is even worse. Watch one random video for too long and it's all it shows. Nothing but flat earth conspiracies and "How were the pyramids made" videos.

Back