What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

I've been around 1:30 with a cart before. I need to check to see if I have slipped under 2 walking. I easily get under 2:30 walking.

Little over an hour in a cart, but that was before covid and at my local public course in town. On a midday weekday I could fly around there and maybe catch one or 2 groups and they would always let me play thru.

hour 30'ish.

1:15 with a cart as a single and 1:45 with a cart as a twosome

Single Rider during twilight with no one in front of me, hour and 45 minutes.

1:45 cart solo.
2:20 walking solo.

I have done 18 walking in just under 3 hours. I always seem to run into other groups doing 18, so never any faster than that though i think i could do better.

For me walking it’s 2:10, today I rode as the first tee time and played in 1:24

73 today, so hitting it straight definitely helped haha
73 will start that cap back in the right direction. How many of those does it take to lift that soft cap?

73 will start that cap back in the right direction. How many of those does it take to lift that soft cap?
75 yesterday and 73 today and it’s gone. I’m both happy, and sad. Haha

Walked by myself in 2:50

At my home course, 2:10 riding.

my fastest time for 18 is 1hr 53 minutes at Spirit Hollow in Iowa. first off the tee sheet and played really good golf.

2 players walking, 2.5 hours, 6 days a week. B4 kids. Dropped 25 pounds that summer.

I don’t usually keep track of elapsed time on the course. The game is hard enough, I don’t need to fast walk or jog between shots, except sometimes when playing through another group.

I looked at the 2023 British Speed Golf results. Wow, shooting 67 in 28 minutes. Now that is fast.

I never timed it but in a cart I have done it in about 1:30. On foot around 2:15.

...today I rode as the first tee time and played in 1:24
Were you rushing? Like jogging to the green to putt then jogging back to the cart? And taking no time pre-shot to select your club? I don't see how its possible without rushing between shots & taking zero time making club choices. Works out to 4:40 per hole; I don't think i would enjoy playing that fast.

Solo, walking with a push cart was right around 2:30. My home course has some pretty decent hills.

Were you rushing? Like jogging to the green to putt then jogging back to the cart? And taking no time pre-shot to select your club? I don't see how it’s possible without rushing between shots & taking zero time making club choices. Works out to 4:40 per hole; I don't think i would enjoy playing that fast.
I simply played golf. Hit ball, go hit it again, etc.

It was a blast. I get 18 holes in, then get to go home and do all the things I need to do the rest of the day still.

I looped 18 in about 1:25 during twilight once. It was warm, course was empty and I just went about my business. I even hit a couple of extra shots for different lies so I was not rushing at all.

My record riding as a twosome was 1:47. We watched it because at one point we thought we would break 1:30 and then ran into a group on hole 17.

We gave ourself putts like usual and didn’t wait for a rules official 😂

When I belonged to my previous course I’d go out on some weekend nights with a cart and would get 18 done in under 90 minutes. Those nights were fun.

Walking…just shy of 3 hrs.

Right around 2:15 as first foursome off the tee. Riding.

2:05 hrs in a cart, 2:15 hrs walking, both rounds as a single on my short home course.

1:25 played by myself riding. Walking a little less than 3 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like my high school mile time, it gets faster each year that I remember.😃

It was quick - I had a hook up while on a vacation for a pretty private course. Played as a single in a cart with a caddie. I hit fairways and greens. At the end, the caddie was like: “that was insane.”

Back