What is the fastest 18 hole round you have played?

I don't know for certain. Single, walking, relatively open, at my 2nd most played course I pretty much always make the turn in 50-55 mins but the back nine walk probably takes 10-15 mins longer. Riding, paired with one of my faster friends, we've done that course well under two hours several times. I don't remember ever riding it single (I rarely play single as it is) but if I did it had to be sub 1:30.

Last edited:
2+/- hours walking 18 holes would be my guess. I was much younger, and 100% bullet proof back then.

These days 90 minutes in a cart for 9 holes is pretty good for me.

2:15. This was buy myself and hitting extra shots along the way.

Local short muni: Walked in 1:45

Walking has been 2:20 or so. Never had a chance to ride as the first one out but no doubt it would be 1:30ish

I played Dormie Club as a single in 75 minutes. I was the only person on the property.
Im kind of surprised at so many over 2 hours as a single is the fastest ever.

I've never timed myself on 18.

I know I've done 9 walking a few times in an hour and change though.

Was paired with an old guy once at my old course.
First tee time of the day.

He was walking and I was riding but he refused to get in the cart because he had cancer and this was his exercise everyday.
We finished right around 2:30 or 2:45 which was blazing because this course was like playing on the side of a mountain.

Solo in a cart the fastest I have done is about 1:45. Walking probably 2:30.

I'd say right around the 1:45 mark, but not really sure to tell you the truth.

Right around 1:30 or so, back when I was in college. I worked on the cart staff at a course and got everything done that day with just enough time to get out on the course before dark. I was determined to get 18 in and that's all the time I had.

Right at 1:45 riding on a day it was 106 out and no one else on the course.

2 hours maybe a little less. Riding, first off on Saturday mornings playing 2 balls on roughly half the holes.

Playing as a single first off at about 6:15am summer had its benefits!

Mine is walking and 2:10.

Fastest I can remember was riding first off and getting done in about 1 hour 20 mins....haven't had the chance to lead a pack as a walker, but I don't think it would be super far off from that

4th of July a few years ago, I had the whole course to myself. Wife rode along with me in the cart, took our time, and was done in under 2 hours.
Still had plenty of time to go see fireworks.

Casey and I played 18 using a cart in 1hr 45 minutes. Can't remember our scores

2:07 walking, 1:45 riding.

1:27 is stupid moving it

2:07 walking, 1:45 riding.

1:27 is stupid moving it
I feel like sub 90 minutes can be a little more reasonable if it's somewhere you play all the time and not a ton of thought has to go into reads or what you're gonna hit. Typically course set up at a club will be relatively the same day to day.

My parents tend to keep this kind of pace regularly when they have an open track in front of them but they literally play 7 days a week in season.

A few years back at the Kingsley Club in a cart under 1:30, but didn't pay attention to exact time. Course was wide open a late summer evening and my tee shots were hitting fairways or pretty close.

I feel like sub 90 minutes can be a little more reasonable if it's somewhere you play all the time and not a ton of thought has to go into reads or what you're gonna hit. Typically course set up at a club will be relatively the same day to day.

My parents tend to keep this kind of pace regularly when they have an open track in front of them but they literally play 7 days a week in season.
When you know your course, it is pretty easy to know where to hit it and what things do on the greens. I can’t remember the last time I had a putt on my course where I didn’t already have an idea of what it was going to do.

About 2.5, and that was playing two shots from time to time and practicing around the greens.

80 minutes as a single riding and my son and I often finish in 2 hours or less a a twosome if we are the first ones out. Walking my fastest is about 2 hours.

About an hour and a half with a cart.

I've been around 90 minutes many time with a cart, don't think I've every been under though.

Back