What is it with Pinnacle golf balls???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look guys by no means do I think they're the best ball on the market but for those of us paying a mortgage, car and truck payments, property taxes, insurances and bills they're not bad for the price. I'm probably not as well off as most of you so I can't always get the highest quality but I usually spare no expense when it comes to golf. I guess it's better than a crack cocaine habbit though.

And I'm raising a 4 year old little boy so there goes most of my income right there. At least my priorities are in check I guess. Ease up on the Pinnacle hate they're not bad at all IMO.

Nothing wrong with choosing something for the price. Golf is expensive and price should play a role in choices. However read over the 1st page or so of this thread again and I think you will see why all of the sudden going that direction is confusing.

The main complaint is they're too hard and dont check up on the greens. Well I like hard off the tee but my short game isn't nearly good enough to get a bunch of action....I get some like a hop and stop but when I pull the string it's usually by accident.

Nothing wrong with choosing something for the price. Golf is expensive and price should play a role in choices. However read over the 1st page or so of this thread again and I think you will see why all of the sudden going that direction is confusing.
When you have all the equipment you need and budget for it then you can get the best gear in the world. My bag is around $1800.00 brand new which is a quality above average set including the G30 I just re-ordered. There's nothing confusing it's in your mind boss.

When you have all the equipment you need and budget for it then you can get the best gear in the world. My bag is around $1800.00 brand new which is a quality above average set including the G30 I just re-ordered. There's nothing confusing it's in your mind boss.

Uhhh. I think you missed my point, and definitely did not reread the 1st page. The Yos and Dawgs, and nicknames for woods, price never entered the conversation. It was not being able to find a single negative...followed up with Dawg. Hard for people to jump in and want to talk real performance with that nonsense.

I was just giving my opinion on how I use this ball. Price has zero to do with my thoughts and it doesnt effect me who chooses to play what for any reason. This is about the Pinnacle ball and when or if I would game it.

This thread needs more amazon reviews. 2010 Hot List GOLD tells me all I need to know. Buncha Pinnacle haters up in here dawg.

I played the pinnacle gold/distance for a while. it's definitely longer off the tee than any ball i've played with but getting it to stick on the green is impossible for me. once i realized that the short game was the key to me getting my scores done i had to give them up.

It almost hurts hitting them.

And on that note, we will close this up.
Not sure why some have to go this way, but its clear that the OP wanted to take it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back