What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost oem'd a ping Sydney belly.. almost

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

My dad just got a cleveland sl 290 in mint condition for 88 bucks. If i like it more than my launcher dst i may get one also.

Lajosi BM7 Flow Neck
Lajosi AB2 Center-Shaft

These have been a long time planned, now its the waiting game.

Lajosi BM7 Flow Neck
Lajosi AB2 Center-Shaft

ooooh, pertyyyy.

Lajosi BM7 Flow Neck
Lajosi AB2 Center-Shaft

Wow, those are some nice putters.

So does this mean your ONEcs is getting sold? ;-) You have a HUGE carousel of awesome putters to choose from.

Really like the AB2. What materials and finish are you going with?

So does this mean your ONEcs is getting sold? ;-) You have a HUGE carousel of awesome putters to choose from.

Nope, it'll still be in the rotation. I'll never be without a SeeMore in my collection again, too many uses.

Really like the AB2. What materials and finish are you going with?

Both will be carbon. Finishes are still in the air right now, thinking a satin nickel on the AB and gunmetal on the BM7 right now though. Unsure on face milling too, one is going to get the true spiral though as I don't have one with it.

The AB is gorgeous to my eye, considered just going with a CS and a Goose-Neck of those, but I've been nagging about the BM for a loooong time haha.

Walked into the PGA Superstore and walked out with nothing. I do think I'm going to do their $99 year membership that will give me 20% a purchase and unlimited use of the hitting bays with video!

What a great looking putter OEM.

I bought a black Mizuno beanie and Oakley's with G30 lens. Anyone know if the lens really change depth perception?

G30 is a GREAT lens....but I don't know if it changes depth perception. I bought some half jackets several years ago, and told the sales guy I needed lenses for both golf and mountain biking. He told me to just get the G30s and don't worry about anything else. Of course, I didn't believe him. I needed clear lenses for cycling at night, and I figured I wanted some darker polarized lenses for golfing in bright sunshine.

Turns out the sales guy knew exactly what he was talking about. I use the G30s 95% of the time. Unless I know I will be in direct sunlight for several hours, the G30s provide plenty of darkness, and also have enough contrast that I will continue wearing them in heavy cloud cover, and/or all the way up until the sun goes down. I sometimes take them off to putt when the sun is not too bright, but otherwise they stay on my face.

My only complaint is they scratch too easy.

Geeze Jman can't wait to see how they turn out. Lajosi is on my list I just dunno what I wanna do yet thinking some sort of CS blade that's close to face balanced.

Geeze Jman can't wait to see how they turn out. Lajosi is on my list I just dunno what I wanna do yet thinking some sort of CS blade that's close to face balanced.

Kari has plenty to choose from. The "Didge" DD201 is anser style CS and almost FB. Very pretty.

He's a fun one to bounce ideas off of, he always goes above and beyond.

Thanks Buck!

Nike VR S Forged irons...... check... ooops

haha thanks dude. That SS11 or whatever it was almost got OEM'ed

Keeping the economy going my friend. You are a patriot and your honor your country via your wallet. God bless you

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I ordered these around/about Christmas time .... they came in last week. So far I've only played nine holes in them but I'm LOVING EM !!!!!!!!!!!

tour360_ATV_hero.png

WHOOOOT WAHOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very nice Mikey!

Nice pickup, man! Those tour 360s are shoes I've always been curious about.

I ordered these around/about Christmas time .... they came in last week. So far I've only played nine holes in them but I'm LOVING EM !!!!!!!!!!!

tour360_ATV_hero.png

WHOOOOT WAHOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cuz you are going to be looking so good, the ball will hop in the hole all by itself :D

Very nice Mikey!

THANKS !

Nice pickup, man! Those tour 360s are shoes I've always been curious about.
Thanks!

OK Nate, tell ya what ... I 'plan' on playing tomorrow .... I'll make some mental notes about them during the day and give you a short report on my thoughts about them

BTW .... Dick's is selling them for $199 .... I got them at my pro shop for $149 DELIVERED !! I thought that was an AWESOME PRICE compared to what I'm seeing at other places.

EDIT:

AND I get to support my pro shop while getting the best kicks around !! How Kewl is that !

Lajosi BM7 Flow Neck
Lajosi AB2 Center-Shaft

ha ha, sell 3, buy 2. Nice putters Jman!

ha ha, sell 3, buy 2. Nice putters Jman!

Haha, these had been planned a long time. Actually only going to go with the AB2 right now, had some additional expenses come up (tires) but I figure this summer I'll nab the BM7.

I bought a sleeve of Bridgestone B330s balls. Had to resist not buying a new pair of dry joys.

I bought a shadow box to make a memento... white Testor's to repair a couple of nicks on my RIFE.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back