What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had a moment of weakness that cost me $375 involving eBay and a Bettinardi putter. Doh

OEM strikes again! Pics when it arrives, please! Bettis are gorgeous.

I just had a moment of weakness that cost me $375 involving eBay and a Bettinardi putter. Doh

Can't wait to see it. Congrats OEM!

OEM strikes again! Pics when it arrives, please! Bettis are gorgeous.

You know it. I've been thinking about two models ever since I saw them online. This one won. I realized I didn't have any Bettis in my collection so that had to change. lol

im sure its a belly!!!!!!!!! lol congrats kev

LOL @ Buck. Thanks guys, my first Betti and I blame it all on FLTC for pointing them out to me.

This is the one I went with: Queen Bee Model l

images

LOL @ Buck. Thanks guys, my first Betti and I blame it all on FLTC for pointing them out to me.

This is the one I went with:

images

That is absolutely gorgeous.

That is absolutely gorgeous.

Thanks Nate. I wanted to have the loft and lie adjusted but you cant order direct from Bettinardi unless you call or find a dealer. So I just went stock.

Nice looking flatstick OEM. That's a beauty.

I told you I just wanted a golf ball dude....thanks though!

Nice purchase dude....will it be a gamer or strictly for collection purposes?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I told you I just wanted a golf ball dude....thanks though!

Nice purchase dude....will it be a gamer or strictly for collection purposes?

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I havent decided yet dude. I'll roll it a bit when it comes and then decided if its the gamer or not. Ive been pretty much an insert guy lately so it will be a change if I did game it.

I havent decided yet dude. I'll roll it a bit when it comes and then decided if its the gamer or not. Ive been pretty much an insert guy lately so it will be a change if I did game it.

bring it to the frost open.... im sure it will stay clean and in perfect shape.

bring it to the frost open.... im sure it will stay clean and in perfect shape.

It will be there dude. I'll probably have it, the Spyder Ghost and the DART with me.

What a great looking putter OEM.

I bought a black Mizuno beanie and Oakley's with G30 lens. Anyone know if the lens really change depth perception?

What a great looking putter OEM.

I bought a black Mizuno beanie and Oakley's with G30 lens. Anyone know if the lens really change depth perception?

Thanks dude. Is that the "golf" lens that Oakley makes? If so I have a pair of Oakleys with that lens and I like them a lot. Not sure about depth perception though, I just know I like them.

Actually arent these the lenses that dont change depth perception like a polarized lens will do? Oakley told me these were the best lenses you could get for golf that they sold.

Thanks dude. Is that the "golf" lens that Oakley makes? If so I have a pair of Oakleys with that lens and I like them a lot. Not sure about depth perception though, I just know I like them.

Actually arent these the lenses that dont change depth perception like a polarized lens will do? Oakley told me these were the best lenses you could get for golf that they sold.

Yah, they're supposedly made for golf. Sunglasses are sunglasses, but if these lens give any additional benefit while I play golf, it'll just be icing on the cake!

This is the one I went with: Queen Bee Model l

images

Just got an email from the seller and I am able to customize my loft and lie, so Im very happy about that. I also ask about a midsize Betti grip.

Just got an email from the seller and I am able to customize my loft and lie, so Im very happy about that. I also ask about a midsize Betti grip.

That's so cool OEM. This is really going to be a great putter.

Kmac is embracing the MC.

Cleveland Black 3wood..........check!
Bettinardi Queen Bee............check!

Can't wait to see what's next.

Congrats on that putter, it's a beauty!

A staff bag would be nice. You MC'ers are giving me "Staff Bag Envy"

I have to say, those Bettenardi putters are fantastic looking clubs. Nice purchase, Kmac.

As we continue to search for the right driver for my daughter with no success because she is stubborn and close minded, I bought her a short term driver until we can get her outside and I can force her try white. Last year she played a Diablo Edge with a senior shaft. I bought her a new 11* Diablo Edge with a regular shaft from Global Golf for $99.99. Free shipping, and with every purchase over $75 you get a free subscription to Golf Magazine. If you don't want the magazine, you can get a $25 rebate instead.

So I basically bought a new driver, albeit an older model, for $74.99. I can live with that.

Kevin

I have to say, those Bettenardi putters are fantastic looking clubs. Nice purchase, Kmac.

As we continue to search for the right driver for my daughter with no success because she is stubborn and close minded, I bought her a short term driver until we can get her outside and I can force her try white. Last year she played a Diablo Edge with a senior shaft. I bought her a new 11* Diablo Edge with a regular shaft from Global Golf for $99.99. Free shipping, and with every purchase over $75 you get a free subscription to Golf Magazine. If you don't want the magazine, you can get a $25 rebate instead.

So I basically bought a new driver, albeit an older model, for $74.99. I can live with that.

Kevin

Nice purchase!

Nike VR S Forged irons...... check... ooops

haha thanks dude. That SS11 or whatever it was almost got OEM'ed

Nike VR S Forged irons...... check... ooops

haha thanks dude. That SS11 or whatever it was almost got OEM'ed

Wait, did you really OEM the S Forged?